Tsukiyama ❤️☁️

Tsukishima hates flowers.

They're way too bright and hard to take care of. They all demand way too much attention and care, something that he doesn't know how and when to give, and they're all different, requiring him to need to learn every proper care for each of them, if he ever wanted any.

He always hated the smell of flowers, after all, every flower has this specific smell, the smell of plants mixed with something he can't put around his finger, he just knows that he hates it.

He hates flowers, he absolutely hates them but right now he can't help but compare his beloved with them.

Yamaguchi reminds him of a sunflower, always so bright and beautiful when taken care of and never requiring much attention from him, knowing how and when to demand it.

He knows what sunflowers represent, adoration, loyalty and longevity, and he realizes that this is every thing he feels towards Yamaguchi.

He adores the way that Yamaguchi looks, height close to him but still enough for him to look over the other, cute freckles spread throughout their whole body (cheeks, nose, neck, shoulders and there are even some fading in their thighs all the way to the most beautiful ankles he's ever seen).

He also adores the way that Yamaguchi's eyes crinkle in the corners whenever they smile, the way the dimples in their face become more visible whenever they're very happy or mad, the way that they smile whenever they do a good serve or the way they look at him whenever he does something romantic.

He adores everything and more about Yamaguchi, he realizes, after their first date on the coffee shop near Karasuno, years ago.

He loves the way that Yamaguchi never lies to him, no matter how mad they are with each other, the other is always there to tell the absolute truth, even if the truth may jeopardize their relationship, Yamaguchi never lies.

Tadashi has got to be the most loyal person he has ever seen, always denying drinks or hugs with people that could possible get between him and Kei, never even thinking of cheating on him, no matter how hot or nice (both traits that Kei believes he doesn't have) the person that's hitting on him is.

Yamaguchi makes him want to sacrifice the whole world, he thinks, no matter what the consequences are.

So by looking right now at his lover standing at the middle of the kitchen, flowers spread through out the room, telling him a story about his day with a cute apron on and ring sparkling under the sunlight, he believes that maybe just maybe, he does like flowers after all.

                                 449 words

A/N: Here we have a quick one shot of my babiessssss !! I honestly just thought about this randomly and I felt like I had to make it, even if it ended up being shorter than normal. If you haven't noticed, I made Yama use he/they pronouns so don't get confused. Anygays, I'll see y'all next time !!