~Headcannons~

Okay so:

- Mattsun and Makki loooveeeee to talk shit about other people.

- Tsukki considers Hinata a younger sibling (kinda like an annoying bug that never goes way) so when people make Hinata uncomfortable, he growls at them to make them leave.

- People stopped calling Kageyama ' King ' because Tsukki decided that the nickname was only for him to call so he started glaring at people and defending Kageyama in private.

- Kenma actually only plays games in public (because he has social anxiety). In private he cuddles and speaks as much as Hinata with people his comfortable with.

- Akaashi is scared of thunderstorms so when that happens, Bokuto normally comes with snacks and watches movies with him.

- Tsukki actually likes painting his nails, so whenever he can, he asks Kiyoko to paint for him (if he's feeling insecure the rest of the team do it with him).

- Kageyama and Hinata started dating and no one knew. One day in practice, Kageyama kissed Hinata out of nowhere and everyone was shocked. They later on found out that the two have been dating for 2 months.

- Kageyama and Hinata are huge sex addicts. They fuck at least 4 times a week (Ps: in the timeskip yall, as teenagers they're just boys that jerk off while thinking about the other)

- Suga, Oikawa and Atsumu are huge gossip kings (actually the whole setter squad is but this 3 are the worst). The pretty setter squad have weekly meetings to talk shit about people but this 3 have daily meetings via FaceTime

- People always think that in Sakuatsu, Atsumu is the clingy one but it's actually Sakusa. This man will do anything (and I mean anything) for cuddles after a bad day.

- Shirabu is touch-starved, so he absolutely loves it when Semi holds his hand/pats his head/they cuddle.

- Akaashi is a huge masochist. Whenever he and Bokuto are having 'sexual activities' he practically begs Bokuto to bite him. (He also adores knife play)

- Hinata and Yamaguchi have sleepovers,?at least twice in a month, in which they talk shit about celebrities, paint their nails and watch romance movies.

- Oikawa has a huge degrading kink. He likes being praised, but he absolutely adores it when Iwa calls him a slut during sex.

- Osamu and Suna are switches, you can't change my mind about this. When they have sex, they make sure that they top and bottom the same amount of rounds (tho Suna likes bottoming more).

- Yaku actually adores the difference in height between him and Lev.

- Sakusa, Mattsun and Iwaizumi have a master kink.

- Kuroo and Daichi have a daddy kink.

- Akaashi has the loudest and prettiest moans. This is in the timeskip again, please don't bully me, thank you.

- Sakusa has a waist kink. During sex, his hands are normally fixated in Atsumu's waist and when they cuddle he makes sure his hands stay close to it.

- Tsukki and Tanaka will pair up in some occasions to talk shit about people. They could roast your ass.

- When they're mad or bored, Oikawa and Hinata will speak in different languages just to piss off people (normally their boyfriends) Sometimes Spanish and other times portuguese.

- Yaku knows how to speak better Russian then Lev. Lev is an awful Russian speaker.

- Shirabu has a praise kink. He absolutely adores it when Semi calls him 'good boy' or 'good puppy'.

- Tanaka worships Ennoshita as much as he worships Kiyoko, he just doesn't show it.

- Suga has trust issues (due to being cheated on before), so it took him some time to accept Daichi even though they knew each other for 2 years.

- Roleplay is common on Sakuatsu, Semishira and Ushiten. Though normally, Tendou and Atsumu break out of character because their boyfriends make them laugh.

- Suga and Kageyama have a thigh kink.

- Whenever it's possible, Yaku rides Lev because he thinks the other fucks him better that way.

- The bottoms always call each other for any kind of support. Like it doesn't matter if they don't even know each other well, they just have a confusing yet nice bond.

- The best yet most random duos/trios:
• Enno and Kunimi (they would get along)
• Oikawa and Suga (not that random but)
• Suna and Atsumu (again, not that random)
• Yamaguchi and Akaashi (switch energy bitches)
• Kenma and Shirabu (I just see them yk)
• Makki and Yahaba (this was so unintentional yet it looks so perfect)
• Hinata and Oikawa (this one is amazing)
• Tendou and Noya (so chaotic)
• Yachi and Oikawa (do I need to explain?? Bad bitch energy)
• Hinata, Yachi and Yamaguchi (this is just the perfect trio)
• Suga, Oikawa and Atsumu (again, just another perfect trio)
• Oikawa, Bokuto and Kuroo (please, this guys are so cocky)
• Tanaka and Tsukki (this guys are the best at roasting)

- Every bottoms are cuddle buddies.

- Tsukishima and Kageyama kissed once (probably drunk) and decided to never speak about it again.

-  Oikawa and Hinata had a one-off in Brazil.

- Everyone in Karasuno paints their nails. That's mainly because Yamaguchi likes painting them and they don't want him to feel like an outcast.

- This one is pretty known, but Tsukki is a homophobic gay.

- The MSBY is probably the closest team of all (with Sakusa and surprisingly Atsumu being the parents. Not discrediting Meian or anyone else, but no one can control the monster generation besides them).

- Makki, Hinata and Kenma give good head (due to having no gag reflex)

A/N : Anyways this is all for now.