~ Semishira ~ 💜

Shirabu would like to say that he's used to almost everything about Semi.

He's used to his laugh, his scent, his antics, his awful dad jokes (that he laughs at every time they're made), his not so hidden glances when they're in lectures, his random visits to Shirabu's dorm, damn, he's even used to seeing Semi cry -which is something that happens once in a blue moon- so it doesn't make any fucking sense that after all this time, he still isn't used to Semi's dick.

They have been dating for 2 years and a few months now (being on their first and second years of college, respectively) and Shirabu still hasn't gotten used to -and he doesn't think he ever will- his boyfriend's dick.

Shirabu is no expert -he kinda is- but if he had to guess he'd say that Semi is at least a 8.3 inch guy which in literally everyone's opinion, is kinda big. Massive actually. He can't believe that shit actually fits in him.

It's embarrassing for him that after all this time with Semi, he still needs to take a few minutes to actually breathe whenever Semi enters him, today being no different.

Shirabu doesn't even know how they got here. The plan was for him to go to Semi's dorm and try to make him stop overworking himself (maybe even convince him with some cuddles) but Shirabu had always been a very weak gay man so seeing a shirtless Semi with platinum hair sticking to his face and a very hot focused look made him forget about any plan that didn't imply his boyfriend's dick in him. Call him a whore, he'll gladly accept it.

"Oh fuck, you're too big." Shirabu whines, trying his best to breathe through his nose and hold in the tears that have been trying to push themselves forward since they started this process. He feels like his insides are about to burst (like seriously, he's surprised his guts haven't been re-arranged yet) and unfortunately, he can't tell whether he likes that or not.

Judging by the way he moans when Semi moves just a bit further, he can safely assume it's the former.

By seeing Shirabu's quivering state, Semi decides on peppering kisses all over his boyfriend's body, starting with his slim chest and moving upwards to his delicious-looking collarbone, up until he reaches the other's face.

Semi is kissing Shirabu's ear when his boyfriend whines again at his barely-existent thrust and he smiles just a tiny bit at the reaction. Semi absolutely loved seeing his boyfriend like this -all sweaty and red with tears streaming down his already blotched face- and it takes everything in him to stop himself from entering completely. No matter how much of a sadist he is, his boyfriend will always come first so you better believe that he won't even budge until Kenjirou tells him he can.

"Is... is it all in?" Shirabu asks, knowing damn well that it isn't, and cries out a bit when Semi answers with a reassuring smile and a small murmur of, "It's not baby, but it's going to be over soon, 'kay?"

Kenjirou decides on pretending to believe on what Semi says and nods slowly, biting his lower lip as a futile attempt to keep himself from crying more.

They were currently in missionary position (you can thank Shira for being that flexible) with Shirabu holding onto Semi's neck while his legs hooked around the other's shoulders. It's a position that Shirabu both loves due to the amount of dick that enters him and hates due to the amount of dick that enters him.

It takes them a little while before Shirabu pinches Semi in his bicep -signaling Semi to move- which Semi answers with a sigh of relief and continues to thrust in slowly.

To say that Shirabu was seeing stars would be an understatement. His eyes widen and he lets out a strangled moan, legs quaking in both pain and pleasure.

Semi only looks at him softly and decides to take Shirabu's mind out of the pain by murmuring sweet nothings on his ears such as 'you're taking me so well' and 'you're doing so great my love' and smiles slightly when he sees the other calm down a bit.