~ Kagehina/ Shobio ~ ❤️☁️

Kageyama likes to consider himself a very lucky guy. Yes, he comes from a rich family and yes he's a prodigy at the sport he loves the most but nothing compares to the achievement of waking up next to his one and only.

Hinata Shoyo has been dating Kageyama for 6 or 7 months yet Kageyama is already choosing the wedding ring because holy shit -his boyfriend has gotta be the most amazing person he's ever met.

Everyone that looks at Hinata sees the definition of a literal angel: his smile's enough to make someone's day and the boy's laugh is contagious to the point that even Tsukishima can't help but smile a bit.

The boy didn't only have an amazing personality, being the stupid yet funny person of the group, but he also had the looks of a literal god. He had a fair color skin that went well with the orange color of his hair and eyes, his arms weren't visibly muscled but if you look closely enough you could see some biceps due to him playing volleyball, his waist was small yet defined and it sometimes made him wonder how in the fuck could someone be so beautiful and hot at the same time.

(And don't even get him started on the other's thighs cause he could speak about those for a lengthy hour. Tsukishima can confirm)

He wasn't even sure on how he got this whole four course meal, but he was definitely not complaining. Nope. Never.

So I bet anyone can imagine how Kageyama feels whenever he wakes up and finds Hinata right next to him, various limbs mixed in a way that you couldn't even see where each of their bodies started and ended, and you better believe that Kageyama always reveled in that fact.

The setter always stared at his boyfriend whenever he was sleeping, not in a creepy way, but more like trying to remind himself of every single detail he couldn't see when the orange-haired boy was awake, starting from the expensive shampoo brand he uses to the little freckles he hides on his face due to past insecurities.

He always watched as the orange-haired boy slowly came out of his dreamy state, his eyebrows furrowing just slightly and his arms tightening around the tallest of the 2 as though he's searching for reassurance that yes, Tobio is still here and no, he's not gonna leave him anytime soon (never actually, if possible).

Shoyo opened his eyes lazily, taking in the sight of his boyfriend's amazing collarbone and sharp jaw, and smiles almost immediately with the most loving expression ever.

"Good morning, dumbass." Tobio said, the nickname definitely having to sound meaner than that, but the setter is a teenage boy in love, can you blame him ??

"hm, good morning." Shoyo said back, and it really should be no surprise that his voice came out low and raspy after their... eventful night, but it still did something to Kageyama's pride.

Tobio's smile (the pretty one that is only reserved for his closed ones, not the creepy one) somehow enlarged and he could not help but kiss his boyfriend's forehead, receiving a pleasing hum in return.

"How are you feeling ?" Tobio asked in his usual monotone voice, but anyone that can actually read him could see the worry dripping from his tone.

Shoyo smiled softly at him and answered with a: "I'm sore. I don't think I can even walk."

Kageyama chuckled a bit at that while Hinata pouted and mumbled a small 'it's your fault' which caused Tobio to laugh even harder.

Kageyama's laugh always makes Hinata smile.

It is in no shape or form the cutest or most attractive laugh he's ever heard, but it is definitely his favorite laugh in the whole world.
It's a mixture of low chuckles and random snorts in it, sometimes with short cackles and other times without it.

The laugh is a garbled mess and it causes anyone close to feel like they're in a horror movie but Hinata will always think of it as one of his favorite things in the whole world.

'he looks happy like this.' Shoyo thinks, and he can't help but smile and close his eyes, reaching to go back to sleep while listening to his favorite person enjoy life.

Kageyama only stopped laughing after he noticed the way too even breaths from his lover to possibly be awake and when he looks down, he sees that Hinata indeed went back to sleep and the he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon.

He thinks about waking him up so that they could go have breakfast and enjoy the nice weather outside but decided against it, choosing instead to bask in the beauty of his sleeping boyfriend at least one more time.

He doesn't even remember falling back asleep, nose hidden on the orange hair and arms tight around his boyfriend's waist, but he was definitely not complaining after having one of the best sleeps of his entire life.

842 words

A/N: this is complete different story than before but I had a different approach to this one shot so here we are