XOXO

I love you all.

Thank you so much.

You weren't obliged to read this book. Yet, you chose to. And I'm so fucking appreciative that you did. I'm forever grateful for all the love I've received.

Zayn and Sierra mean a lot to me and writing Untamed is something I'll never forget.

All the positive comments are my literal serotonin. You guys deserve endless hugs.

My best friend iwannahugharrystyles also deserves the world for being a supportive as hell, even when she's killing me slowly each time she quotes my chapters. YES, THE SMUT ONES TOO.

I don't wanna get too annoying right now but I just want to say that I started this book in one of the worst times of my life where I experienced a lot of shit. And to be honest, I didn't expect to even finish this book.

However, I did and I'm so proud to say that because it was all worth it.

This isn't a goodbye to the characters of this book because I'll definitely be adding bonus chapters and one shots!

Serenity is a whole new experience that I'm so excited to get started on. I don't have a specific date for when I will start it. I'm not taking a break from writing but I'm taking some time to get all my ideas right so that I can perfect my next book.

I can't wait to introduce you to Aurelie and Harry. Their story will be very different from Zayn and Sierra's, that's for sure.

Also, my Wattpad and Twitter messages are ALWAYS open. Do not feel weirded out if you drop me a message. I'm here for you.

Stay safe wherever you guys are! Keep your sexy asses hydrated and remember you're worthy of love. Life can be very suffocating but just remember, you're trying your best and that is enough. 🤍