Chapter 1

No friend zone to my love.

Quit burning all of my time.

Sierra's POV

My eyes opened and I came face to face with a fancy looking nightstand. Before I could even question how expensive it must've been, my hangover decided to make an appearance and my head pounded.

"Fuckin hell," I groaned and turned over on the bed, coming face to face with Zayn. Flashbacks came rushing back to my head and I tried to ignore my obvious arousal in memory of last night. That man knows how to dom, I'll give him that.

It had been to long since I had good sex like that, most men refused to slap my ass in bed so at that pace, you could tell how hard it was for me to find a good lay. Horny bitch, I thought to myself. I grab the bedsheet and pull it off Zayn, wrapping it around my naked body. He stirred but resumed his deep sleep and I stared at his features in admiration. His hair was literally the hottest thing and don't even get me started on his face. The gods took a time on him, it was clear. Why does his eyelashes look like they're longer than mine WITH mascara? Not fair.

My phone vibrated and I look down to see 150 fuckin missed calls from Myra. The latest text message was on display.

Myra: REGARDLESS OF GOOD DICK OR NOT, YOU BETTER ANSWER ME.

I replied quickly, knowing she was gonna give me a headache later on. I needed to deal with the task at hand though. Knowing my bloody luck however, Zayn woke up and looked at me with mysterious eyes.

"Leaving so soon, babe?" he asked.

Fuck me, I thought. His morning voice would make any girl kneel for him. I need to stop with these perverted thoughts.

"Not even a goodbye, hm?" He inquired, enjoying me squirm.

I ignored my body's needs and rolled my eyes internally at my lack of sexual control as well as Zayn's bloody ego. Apparently my eye roll hadn't been internal because Mr. Sexy didn't look very happy. He got up, put on his boxers and walked towards me. I clenched the bedsheet around me tighter to preserve the little bit of my pride I had left.

He lifted my chin softly and tilted my head to whisper in my ear. "I don't like when you're silent."

My eyes widened but a small flare of anger sparked up within me and I looked at him in the eyes and said, "Look, our sex was great but I don't have time for this right now, I have work in a few minutes."

I huffed and his eyes moved to my cleavage daringly. The next moment seemed to happen before I could even process it. He leaned forward and kissed me, making me let out a soft moan which only tempted him more. Moving his hand down, he lightly tugged on the bedsheet, letting our bare bodies touch slightly.

Watching me intently, he moved his hand onto my pussy agonisingly slow. He rubbed my clit and clenched his jaw at the obvious bulge which had formed in his boxers. When he slipped two fingers into me, I couldn't help but move my hips slowly around his hand, my back arching as my shoulder blades hit the cold wall. Before I could finish, he pulled his fingers out, making me whimper.

"My turn first," he smirked, looking into my eyes for consent. Rolling my eyes in frustration, I kissed him before lowering to my knees teasingly.

Knowing what I was up to, he smiled wickedly before speaking again.

"Now you're gonna be a good girl while I fuck your mouth. If you try anything, I will not hesitate to make the tightening in your stomach more unbearable. More than it already is." He threatened while looking down at me.

I decided to comply, too horny to even think, before I pulled down his fingers and teased his dick. He moaned softly at the feeling of my tongue on his tip before he pushed his dick into my mouth and let out a string of curses. I relax my jaw and take all of his dick inside my mouth, trying not to gag. He set a rough pace, thrusting in and out of my throat forcing my throat to take him all.

"That's it angel. You're being great for me, aren't you? You look so pretty taking me like this."

He let out a low groan as I felt his dick twitch, signalling he was close. Tears streamed down my face and I could feel my mouth was gonna be fuckin sore later on.

"You're gonna swallow all of it yeah?"

I nodded and tried my best to move with the limited amount of action I had.

He released in my mouth without warning and I swallowed it all as he traced his thumb underneath my lips, wiping his mess.

"You will literally be the death of me, that was the greatest head I've ever fuckin recieved," he said as he caught his breath.

I smiled to myself, proud of my skills. He smirked as he saw my proud face.

"Now I know you have somewhere to get to so clean yourself up and meet me downstairs and I'll drop you off at your workplace." I saw his lips twitch upwards when he said "clean yourself up" and decided to refrain from rolling my eyes again at his contagious happy mood. He seems to be a morning person after my fuckin services. I snickered at the thought while he had his back towards me as he dressed up.

Zayn headed towards the door, hesitating before he kissed my lips softly. "See you downstairs," he whispers against my lips.

And I'm left staring at the door he just walked through like an idiot. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?