Chapter 13

Nevah's POV

I stayed at the office till 8pm because of the presentation I was making . I was so Hungry but I got to do this .

Finally! I was done with what I was doing . I packed up and was about to go , when I saw Mr. Russel's office light were on . I knocked gently and then I came in .

"Why didn't you wait for my response ?." He asked

"I am sorry sir . I was just a bit surprised that your lights were on . I was wondering if you were around on not . I am so sorry ." I said apologetically

"Hmm." Was all he said

"Aren't you going home sir ?." I asked

"NOT YET. YOU MAY LEAVE ." He dismissed me angrily . I was offended but he is my boss right ?

"Okay sir. Good night ." I said as I turned and left

He didn't give a response .

"Hmm." I breathed out and I went to the elevator

DAVIEN'S POINT OF VIEW

She left .

I sent her away . She doesn't know how I feel when she is around me . She just started working with me and I am so whipped . Since I have met her , I can't get her beautiful face off my mind . Wait did I just say beautiful face ., I am a man and I wouldn't deny that she was indeed beautiful .

I fought with Genesis because of her , I mean , I understand why I was so excited about her working with me and at the same that angry .

"I would have hired someone else ." I thought

"Would you ? ." My sub consciousness mocked

"Maybe ." I said

I shut my laptop . I feel so strange with her . When she brought my coffee , I was so elated to try out something new even if it was just 'BLACK COFFEE'. Nevertheless , I liked it. It seemed special when I tasted it . It felts like Riley's own , I miss her so much . I can't believe that I am thinking of another woman . I feel like I am betraying her .

Nevah was something . I watched the CCTV footage of when she was in the cafeteria , I saw men looking at her like she was an ounce of meat waiting to be devoured . I couldn't blamed them because she was looking really hot in that tight skirt . She has that killer body shape that could drive a man crazy . Her eyes are golden and can make a man lost in them , her smooth legs were just like any model, to bad she isn't one .

Her hair are like silk , I feel like running my hands through them .She looks very beautiful when her hair is let down . Her nose are so beautiful too and the best of her features are her Lips . Her lips looks so soft , I wonder if it is when tasted . Fuck it !

"DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! , what are thinking about ? . Don't tell me, you are thinking of kissing her ."I asked myself while yanking my hair hard .

Her perfume scents so good , I can't even imagine . I could still smell it in the air . I heard a knock earlier but I didn't respond . Then she entered . Her hands traced my wooden table and then she inhaled the scent of the flowers next to Riley's picture . When she picked up the picture , I was so afraid that she would see my late Fiancee. They looked so much alike which made me have an unknown fear.

I could feel a bulge in between my legs .

" FUCK ! See what you have cost me Miss Axcel ." I said pointing to my growing bulge

I wonder ,if she has a boyfriend . She is too beautiful to not have one . I thought but the thought made me shiver and bad Goosebumps creep on my skin . I clenched my jaws hard in an unknown anger .

She spoke with so much confidence which made the respect I had for her increase . No one speaks to me . They shriek in fear by my look . I can't keep thinking of her like this . I needed a cold shower and I need to sleep also . Mom complains about my health .

I packed my office document , my laptop and other essentials then I phoned my driver.

"Come out now , I will soon be down ." I said and hung up immediately . I took dominating strides to the elevator

The office was quiet . it was only I , myself and the elevator's sound . I punched my pin in MY private elevator . it didn't waste few seconds , I was down .

"Have a nice evening sir ." My security guard said

"Hmm and you too ." I simply said and he looked at me strangely .

I understood that look . I never answer them but shit I don't know .

My driver opened the car door and I got in . He ignited the car engine and we sped off .

Hehe , Davien is catching feelings ☹️😂.

He is confused haha😂. Nevah is such a confusion to Davien 😋

Please vote and comment

Remember to always stay blessed and productive

I Love you❤️