Chapter 12 ~ we are who we are

Dream POV:
He said it. He finally fucking said it. Four words that have not made my day, not my month, not my year, but as long as I will live. I couldn't believe it. I was fucking freaking out, out of pure fucking joy. I loved him, I loved him, I loved him. He finally loved me back.

Later that night, after the whole scene, I went up to my room and danced. It kept replaying in my head, over and over. I envisioned myself, laying there in the grass, taking in the world. I watch as George comes and lays down beside me. I sit up and ask him to dance, and we do. I put on my playlist, and at that moment, I forgot about the world completely. My problems were gone, nothing else mattered but him, and I. He looked completely out of it, but he also looked just as happy as I was. I vision when he lost his balance, and fell right on top of me. He giggled because I tried to save him, but it just led to us both falling. He laid on my chest as we laughed,

"I love you dream"

"LETS FUCKING GOOOOO" I scream from underneath him, my legs and arms fly out from underneath him as I shout, "I WON OVER PRETTY BOY, THATS RIGHT, I WIN" he shoved his face into my chest, clearly embarrassed. I wouldn't be, I would be happy I won over myself. I giggle to myself at the thought, That is a sentence that George would roll his eyes at.

I get up from my bed and run to George's room, I almost slip on the hardwood floors, but I grab onto the door frame just in time. I open the door, and there is George, MY George, laying on his bed, watching the fucking lion king. What is it with him and Disney movies? I run to the bed and jump on top of him, as he scream-laughs at me. I get under the covers with him and he resumes watching the movie . I lay my head down in his chest, I feel myself starting to fall asleep. I watch as my vision gets blurrier and blurrier. "Night night dreamy" he whispers. This is the first time I fell asleep before George, it feels wrong.

When I wake up, I'm not actually awake, but dreaming. I see a large house, with flowers surrounding the exterior. Calendulas, I remember them from my mothers house. I walk George to the entrance and hear screams, screams of joy. I walk down a hallway towards the screaming and laughter. I make my way into a large room, a living room, I see myself, George, and a little girl. I watch as I throw the little girl up in the air, then catch her again. The little girl screams in delight as I repeat the process. Meanwhile, George is in the corner of the room, in a chair. He was on his phone, but he was also watching me and the little girl, giggling at us. I couldn't help but smile at the sight. This action however, must have broken my sleep.

I wake up, in George's bedroom this time, him asleep underneath me. This is all I ever wanted, and I got it.

————————————————————————
555 words