heard the sun

Shoving her feet in her sketchers she got ready for the day, running dry fit leggings,a black tank top and a bright green windcheater jacket to go to nearby gym. Adjusting her wireless earphones she took one long glance in the mirror and left her apartment,her keys rested in her jacket pocket,a hand wrapped around the cool metal.

her hands felt like they were burning and she felt like shedding off the jacket already,it itched against her skin. She was sure someone was calling her name but her music blocked out any coherent speech of the outside world. She reached the gym with a small smile, it was empty and she began to set up her stuff in the locker nearest to her and kicked a mat, unrolling the mat in a swift move.

She laid down in a plank position, breathing deeply and pushing one leg forward and then backwards. A mountain climbers was the best way to start any workout. She switched her music to more energy filled technobeat tunes and performed three repetition of burpees and crunches.
She wipes the sweat off from her brow and goes to get the dumbles weighing four kilograms. Lifting was an easy task,with deep breathing she lifted and brought them back effortlessly. Squats were her favourite, increasing her hip mobility as she rose back up to kick in the sides direction. Her hands itched with the dumbels yet she continued, putting them down after a good fifteen minutes had passed to do star jumps and side hops, gaze focused on the mirrors  and the girls who were coming to work on their arms on the machines.

She sat down on a empty chest press machine to catch her breath and sip water, blinking slowly at the small white circular lights,they looked hazy and blurred and to a certain point, enlarged with rainbow flecks coming out of them. She considers getting laser surgery but hesitated as she thinks she's too young for this,besides then new glasses were to be made. Her current frame was lovely,black metal framing her upper side of glass and the bottom without a rim,she went to the restroom to wash her sweaty face.

"Aida! Did you know some dude was filming you?" A strange voice interrupts her.

"Who was it?" Aida asked, feeling disgusted already.

"The one in dark grey tee near the CrossFit machine."

"Thanks for letting me know.." she trailed off,her ears turning red.
"Araminta! That's my name,"she extends a hand out and Aida takes it reluctantly,her hand itching uncontrollably.
"I think it's best we have a talk with them,how long can they just go recording women doing basic excercises for their perverted minds?"
Araminta nods,"yeah.. I've been meaning to do the same,a friend of mine found out she was being recorded and she switched her gym clothing to loose clothing so they wouldn't look..it's disgusting!"

Aida vaguely remembers a loose tee wearing girl,she wouldn't call it loose from her standards though.
"Let's just be polite and ask why,i want you to record the confrontation discreetly okay?"
Araminta nodded and Aida squared up her shoulders.

She was aware of her footsteps as she clenched her jaw. The dark grey man had his headphones in,so she poked him with her nail.
A grunt came as a response.
"Excuse me sir,i need to access your gallery?"
The man Sat up from his crunches bench with a tense look,"my gallery? Don't you know privacy?"
Aida chuckled, crossing her arms. "I don't know my guy,you invaded my privacy by recording me without my permission?" She's already getting mad,but society has conditioned her to be polite and not brash.

"You're accusing me of something i didn't do!"
She extended a hand out to him,"prove me wrong then,show your gallery to me!"
In her hazy vision,she saw that araminta was recording this whole interaction while pretending to be scrolling.
"Get lost you bitch!"
"I take offense to that sir,i did not abuse-" she heard multiple footsteps coming her way,tall shadows befallen her own.
"What's your trouble girly?"