Chapter 71: [ Home is calling]

Start from the beginning

He heads inside the hall with the saintess beside him. He cursed mentally at Bellamira for mysteriously escaped the underground dungeon he kept her.

It was his goal to expose Aphrodite and let Ares reunite with Bellamira but that girl just have to ruin it all. Without Ares' incredible military power, how can he go against the emperor?

With three powerful men in love with Bellamira, he was sure to be powerful as long as Bellamira was dancing on his palm but now that dream shattered loudly than a glass breaking.

He heads up to the front of the hall with goddesses and gods' statues where he can face all the people including the royals when he turn around.

"This year again, I am very grateful for your-!!!?"

Before he could even finish his sentence, a portal was open from above in the middle of the hall way. Later on, three kids and one adult jump out and Delaphina decided to debut on the stage first.

"I, the youngest princess of Beresford empire, Delaphina Eeros Peregrine demands that the priest must be executed for his treason and attempted assassination."

"Oh dear!!!"

"What's happening?!"

"Her face doesn't look familiar at all...but I'm sure there..was a fourth child inside the royals!!"

"The ghost princess?!!"

"Is that her!!!?"

"How come we've only remembered her till now?!!"

"What treason and assassination?! Y-you don't have the right to do that!! I don't even committed all of those crimes!! How could you accuse, fake princess?!!"

The priest sweats hard but he was sure when the people calm down later, they'll also believe she is a fake princess.

"Isn't my eyes and appearance an enough evidence for that? This pair of deep blue eyes are what I got from my father! I can prove it to you with my magic and mana too!! No people possessed pure divine magic gifted from god after all! Only the royals of Beresford do!!"

Delaphina held both of her hands and concentrate on her mana as she release a burst of her divine magic. Her body was surrounded in a warm yellow light as fairy like figures fly out and dance around, creating golden magic dust as they heal and regained many people's strength and energy.

It wasn't just the people inside the hall, the fairies fly outside and sprinkle their magic dust on civilians outside.

"Mama!! Look! Look!! Fairies!!!"

"I can feel my energy returning..."

"Weird, my cramp suddenly disappears..."

"I-I can move my broken leg!!!"

"I..I can't feel any pain anymore!!"

The people outside roar loudly as they cheer in happiness.

The priest steps back as he panted nervously.

"As a citizen of Beresford empire and the daughter of master of magic tower, I can legally sue you for kidnapping attempts....head priest..." Seraphina only gave him a chill smile.

"And as the daughter of the archduke, I hope you know the consequences of throwing me into the River of forgotten and kidnapping too." At last, Adelliana smirk at his pathetic state.

"You kids are crazy!!! Proclaimed to be the daughters of three respected men-"

"No wait. Don't rush matters...head priest." Aphrodite stood up from her seat and walks to where Adelliana is.