c h a p t e r t h i r t y f o u r

a.n another soobin × minhyuk photo :)) is it just me or minhyuk's hands looks smol beside soobin's (soobin's phone quality is better tho >-<)

soobin pov:

"do you wanna say bye to sooyoung noona or just go home directly?" i asked y/n."i'll just go home, i'm quite tired already," she said. "then i should send you home then, if sooyoung noona finds out i didn't she would spank me non stop," i said. "mhm that sounds good, let's go," she said as she stifled a yawn. 

"just yawn if you need, it's human nature," i said, patting her head. "nah, yawning is contagious, what if you start yawning too?" she asked, "there needs to be at least one fully awake person." "hm okayy, then yawn when i'm not lookingg," i replied. "okayy then stop looking at mee," she shot back.

but you're so pretty, how can i not look? oH gawd good thing i didn't say that one out loud- "okay finee," i replied. good thing i kept that in... if y/n doesn't like me in that way and that slipped out from my mouth, it would make us awkwardly awkward, and i rather be friends than be in an awkward relationship. at least i can still talk to her...

>> time skip to her house :) >> 

"y/n... we're here," i said, softly shaking her. she fell asleep on the taxi, probably because she was too tired. "hm?" she said, slowly opening her eyes. "we're here," i repeated. "ohoh okay," she said, sitting up. i paid the driver as we both got off the car.

the walk to her house was quiet, since her house wasn't too far, it didn't get too awkward either. "we're here," y/n said as soon as we reached her doorstep. "do you want to invite me in or...?" i asked. "sure, you can come in if you want but not for long. i wanna sleep soon," she said.

she unlocked the door as she brought me in. "just sit on the sofa, i'll get you some water," she said. "it's okay, you should sit too, i don't want to trouble you since you're so tired," i said. "okayy," she said, taking a seat beside me. at that moment, my heartbeat literally started doing its thing- again- 

gosh the sofa's so big why does she have to sit right beside me? i mean, i like it but- the way i get all nervous around her now... it's weird since i usually don't even talk to people but yet i'm taking the initiative to talk whenever i'm with y/n. "you live alone?" i asked. "yeah... my mom kinda lives in the hospital. since she has to go back so often for treatment, i just leave her there... but she understands it's because i'm really busy so i don't visit that often," she replied.

"why not we visit her together this sunday? i mean, you accompanied me to the hospital with sooyoung noona, i should accompany you too, shouldn't i?" i asked. "sure, i'm sure she'd love to see you. seeing me only all the time, she's probably bored already," she replied. "that's a deal then," i said as she nodded her head. "it's lonely huh?" i asked. "huh?" y/n asked. "living alone. i really can't imagine if my parents weren't living with me," i said.

"it is lonely, but oh well i can't do anything about it," she said. "um... this may be awkward... do you wanna move in with me then? i mean, sooyoung noona will also be there and so will my parents," i said. gosh choi soobin getting bolder and bolder every day that passes- "sure," she replied. SURE? DID I HEAR THAT WRONGLY? "wait what? really?" i asked again, confirming i didn't hear it wrongly. "i said sure, i'd love to," she replied.

a.n FINALLY THE TEA'S COMING YO 35 CHAPTERS AND THESE TWO CLOWNS ARE NO WHERE NEAR TOGETHER SJJSHSUEJFUSB

ANYWAYY DID YALL WATCH TXT'S COMEBACK SHOW YTD ISTG IT WAS SOO GOOD AND THEY WERE SO FUNNY LMAO >< TAEHYUN CALLING THOSE SMALL SOFT TOYS BOMBS I CANNOT-

HOPE YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER I WAS MEANT TO PUBLISH THIS YTD BUT WELL ILL TRY TO DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY THEN :)