c h a p t e r t w e n t y t h r e e

sangmin pov:

i just came up with the best plan ever. no one in this company knows, i am the daughter of kim foods. mr kim is actually my uncle. since my dad wanted me to have some experience in work, he sent me to my uncle's office to learn some stuff first. 

kim foods is the biggest company in the food industry, at every city and shopping center, there will always be at least one store which is owned by kim foods, that's how big the company is. and my uncle's company, is the second biggest in the clothing industry. that's how rich we are (big flex). 

this is my amazing plan: first, i'll get mr kim to get soobin fired. after he gets fired, i will tell all the companies under kim foods to not employ. he will soon guess that i am behind it and when he asks me what he has to do before i will let him get employed. and then i will tell him that he has to be with me before i will let him get employed, and he and i will be together forever!

i must be such a genius, being able to come up with this. and y/n will never get a chance with soobin! i've told uncle kim (sounds funny-) to fire soobin and make sure the other companies don't employ him either. when he finally realises that there is no other way out, he will have no choice but to be with me. 

soobin pov:

as i packed my stuff, i felt everyone staring at me and i felt super embarrassed. through the six years i've been working here, no one has ever been fired. "soobin, what happened?" y/n asked. 

"nothing much... it's just i made a big mistake and now i'm fired..." i replied. "was it because of taking care of sooyoung unnie?" she asked. "something like that, yes," i replied, "bye y/n, it was nice knowing you." "bye... we are still friends right?" y/n asked as i made my way out of the office. "yeah we are," i said. and with that, i took my leave. 

y/n pov:

this is honestly ridiculous. how could they fire soobin just because he spent yesterday taking care of sooyoung unnie? especially when it was sangmin who caused the accident! this is so unfair... 

>> small time skip to lunch time >>

 before i left for lunch, sangmin called me back. "yeah?" i asked. "you saw it, right?" she asked. "huh- saw what?" i asked. "you saw how soobin was fired and all? do you want to know who caused it?" she asked. "sangmin... did you..." i said. "not me, you. you caused all of it. if not for you, soobin would never be fired. it's all you. these past six years, soobin has been doing well. but now, because of you, he got fired," she said.

"me? what did i do?" i asked. "if you never came, and if you never stuck to him 24/7 like a leech, he would finally fall for me and we would be together. but because of you, we never got together. it's all you! i'm sure you don't now, but now you do, i'm the daughter of kim foods, and since you know what i'm capable, i'll advice you to stay away from soobin," she said. 

why would sangmin do such a thing? this is so confusing... "so... mr kim is related to you in some way and you got him to fire soobin? that's just- that's just despicable. i hate people like you. and let me tell you what, your plan will not succeed, so you better stop," i said. with that, i left the office. 

a.n hehe what do i say- 

do leave a vote if you like this chapter i guess it's the second update of today heh