💀 Wait for me.

Paring: Human!Senpai x Sick!Reader.
Context: You're sick with some horrid disease. Charles, or known to you, Senpai, was concerned and going to visit you, but he heard bad news about you.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

The sound of the heart monitor bothered you. But, it was the only thing you'd hear, except the muffled sound of other paitents, the doctor coming to check in on you once every week, and rarely, a bird's chirp.

Glancing at the yellow roses and slightly colored pieces of paper, you wondered when you would be out, so you would adventure with you boyfriend, going along the seas, traveling the montains, and more.

Pain swam through your chest. You just wanted to leave so bad. Just lying down, having tests, pills, and the stupid beeping sound of your heart monitor. When would-

The door opened.

" Oh, good. You're awake, miss (Y/N). Ready for your daily questions?" Dr. Trevor smiled, looking at you.

( sorry, never been to a hospital for sick reasons. It's probably not even accurate.)

" Oh..goodie," you rolled your eyes, weakly sitting up. " So, on a scale of one through ten, how much has your pain been?" Dr.Travis asked. " Ehm..8.." you muttered. " That's not too well. Anyway, have you been experiencing any chest pain?" " Yes."

This went on for an hour. " That's all for this week. Hopefully, you'll be fine soon. Here's your medication, and we'll speak next week," Travis smiled, standing up. " Alright.." you shifted your gaze to the window, only to be greeted by the blinds. You heard the door close. A bullet of pain hits your chest, causing you to cough heavily.

Heaviness weighed on your eyes, causing them to slowly fall. The pain seemed to fade away, and you could finally catch your breath. You didn't even hear the heart monitor! Wait. What?

( time skip..)

{ Senpai's POV..}

I had finally arrived at the hospital. I was editing to see my lover, ( Y/N). I step in and walk up to the front desk. " Hi, welcome to Dreamer's Hospital. How may I assist you?" The person behind the table asked. " I'm here to see (Y/N)." A frown was set on her face. " Oh..I..I regret to inform you..but, your lover, (Y/N), she has passed," the woman sighed. A pang of pain hit my heart.

"What..?"

(Ya like the angst? Lol I liked it)