I hurried from the computer office, after I sent Elijah the invitation. I prayed I didn't run into anyone. These last couple days have been hell.

Beaten's

A lot of makeup

No food.

Just hell.

I ran into Dante, he harshly grabbed my arm as his nails dug into my skin.

As he dragged me into the bedroom I didn't even try to struggle it would just make things worse.

He threw me on the floor, closing the door.

"Put this on" He threw a dress at me. "Do your makeup, if any bruises or scratches show I will kill you" he said before slamming the door.

I went into the bathroom. Unzipping my dress I looked in the mirror at the girl who wasn't responding. Who wasn't happy, wasn't sad. Just numb. I stepped out of the dress I was wearing. Leaving me in a bra and underwear.

I was shocked as I looked into the mirror. A scar across my arm, Purple, Yellow, green bruises all over me.

I looked pale, weak.

I slipped into the ugly dress not even fighting it anymore. Once I got my face covered in foundation I put light makeup on.

Looking in the mirror as tears fell down, not recognizing myself. She's dead. I'm dead.

I opened the cabinet, opening a bottle of painkillers I swallowed down 2 for the pain. I stared at the bottle thinking, it will all be over if I just took more. I could end it all. Not having to deal with the pain of having no one.

It hurts to know your own family is against you. I picked up the bottle as tears fell from my eyes falling on the bottle. I poured a couple in my hand.

Just one swallow.

October 18

October 18

"We are ready" Sebastian assured.

"You got the plan?"

"Yes we got this" Elizabeth said smiling at me.

"Hurry up bitch" Dante banged on the door.

I couldn't do it, I sobbed and threw the pull in the toilet.

I wiped my tears, telling myself princess don't cry so suck it up. Once I freshened up I put a smile on my face and walked out to greet the people I despise the most.

"You're small enough I guess my mom said looking at the dress compared to me" I've lost so much weight. I barely fit anything. I hated the way I looked.

Wear this, put this on, do your hair like this, was all I heard while I stood in the mirror as they did whatever they wanted to my mother's standards.

I feel dead. I've given up ready to be gone. I don't give a fuck anymore.

Once I was dressed in this god ugly dress, I was going to be announced and prepare a speech in front of family and friends.

I went to the bathroom, slipped out the dress they put me in and put on a black shirt and jeans. Throwing the heels off my feet. I put on slippers. I took my hair out of the fancy bun.

Wiped clean of all my makeup.

Once they called my name to be on stage I went up there staring straight at my mother, ignoring all the gasps and hisses of disappointment.

My gaze shifted to see Elizabeth in the crowd, making me smirk.

"Hello all of you bitches I hate. This speech goes out to Dante, My mother, father and especially my brothers. You see my arms, yeah they did this not even the best fucking part, I hate it here.

All the fucking dresses.

The dinners.

The dances.

And especially my so-called family.

2 days ago I was going to kill myself for revenge to show everyone how I felt all these years the pain and suffering instead I'm doing this" I said before laughing.

"My mother cheated on my father multiple occasions, Dante have a whole child out there and let's not forget he gave her a std and he's wanted for rape in many countries that his mom payed off .My father begged my grandmother for money, for alcohol. My brother is the oldest. He did this" I lifted up my shirt so everyone could see the huge bruises on my stomach.

"His little secret is I caught him fucking his best friend like who magically disappeared. He didn't really disappear my father murdered him for being gay yet his own son was. " I started hysterically laughing.

"This whole family drives me crazy" I mumbled, before hesitating before taking out the gun I stole from my father safely. Dante was going to run up before Sebastian yanked him back.

"Years and years" I mumbled pacing around with the gun.

"Misery! Nothing but misery" I debated before aiming the gun at Dante.

"Of losing myself" I took the gun off of safety "killing myself" I put my finger on the trigger.

"ALVAH DON-" my Mother started, I pulled the trigger at Dante. The screams, people running around as I watched Dante drop dead to the floor.

Suddenly there was someone taking the gun out of my hand, I looked over to see Elijah. Pulling me into a hug I let it all out.

Walking out of the palace like a zombie, My mother and father ran up to me.

"You bitch, what have you done?" she asked as I took out a lighter, leaving no one else in the castle. Everyone left while I was hugging Elijah.

I ran inside the palace pouring alcohol everywhere. I made it to the front step.

"Alvah don't you dare" My mother warned.

I looked back at her before throwing the lighter at the house. Watching it all blow up in flames. Ignoring my mother screams and cries at me.

I walked away as the house exploded.

"Where do you think you're going, you belong to us" my mother grabbed my arm.

"Not anymore, all the documents are burned, I'm not a minor therefore I don't belong to you. The kingdom is over. Your title still stands but your crown doesn't" I said before walking off.

A/n

Alvah wasn't dramatic if you thought she was, years and years of pain and torture having the worst things happen to you while losing yourself. She was going to explode any moment.

Everyone has a breaking point...

Aka a mental break down....