A Prank By A Ghost?

Começar do início

"That isn't a word in our language?" Ward told Jemma in a confused way. Jemma scoffed.

"I've never heard of it." Coulson added as he popped another mini pretzel into his mouth. Skye instantly slid an iPad off from the table and turned it on.

"I'm checking.." she grumbled.

"Our language?" Jemma emphasized, as she looked at Ward.

"You mean the English language first spoken in England?" She told him. Coulson leaned his elbow on the top of the couch.

"Aglet.. A plastic or metal tube covering the end of a shoelace" Coulson looked at her and grumbled. Ward just groaned and Jemma laughed triumphantly.

"She used her britishness against us.." Ward reasoned. Jemma just threw her hands up.

"Hey.. it's a word.." she told them innocently. Suddenly, Coulson noticed movement from the corner of his eye. He looked up and Fitz stood there. One hand was behind his back and the other held up next to his head. A white substance was on it, it looked like whipped cream. It matched the same substance that decorated his face. Jemma let out an evil laugh, while Ward quietly laughed. Coulson held in his own laugh and stared at him. One eye was closed so that none of the cream would get in his eye. Skye had begun cackling. Fitz just looked around with a serious glare. He lowered his hand down. Coulson easily knew someone had pranked him.

"It's not funny." The Scotsman told them seriously.

"I was sleeping, peacefully." He muttered. Skye let out a pfffft.. before laughing harder. She covered her mouth. Fitz stared at Jemma and so did everyone else.

"Very clever Simmons.." Fitz complimented. Jemma threw her hands up.

"I didn't— I didn't do it." She told him honestly. Though she stuttered a bit which made Coulson think she was lying. Fitz nodded in understanding and turned to Ward.

"Well Ward.. I don't appreciate"- he was cut short but he raised his hand back up to his head. Ward shot his own hands up.

"Don't look at me!" He told him. Fitz paused for a moment, before looking at Coulson. He lowered his hand and pointed at him. Coulson gave him an innocent 'I don't know' look. He knew for a fact that he didn't do it. So it must've been Skye.. but wait.. they were all with Coulson this whole plane ride. Then it finally clicked. It was May. He chuckled a bit at his own realization.

"Okay well Skye.." He was interrupted again. Skye threw her hands up.

"Nooo.." she told him, which confirmed Coulson's theory. Fitz was obviously getting irritated.

"Well who, then?!?" Fitz yelled. He looked at all of them and they all just laughed. Coulson had begun to laugh a bit harder, given the fact he knew May had done it.

"Look, the bunks should be off limits.. okay?!" He exclaimed helplessly. He looked stressed now as if he was trying to find out who did it. Which just made everyone else laugh harder.

"Don't laugh!" Fitz yelled as he stomped his foot to the ground. Coulson chuckled and everyone else just laughed harder. Skye had begun crying she was laughing so hard and Ward tried to cover his mouth to stop himself from laughing. Jemma was leaning back in her chair and slumped down.

"Because I know it was one of you!!" He exclaimed confidently. Coulson smirked, he was the only one who actually knew. Everyone kept laughing so Fitz just stormed off.

"Bloody hell.." he muttered.

"I'll get you all back!!" He threatened. Jemma slowed down her laughing but only by a little so she could call out to Fitz.

"Awww Fitz come back!!" She pleaded through laughs. Skye had lowered her laughing to a chuckle and Ward was just smiling from ear to ear now. Coulson smirked as he stood up. He didn't really feel like playing anymore. They all watched him stand up.

"I think I'm done for the night." He told them.

"Aww, okay AC." Skye said disappointedly.

"Yeah, I have to go make sure Fitz isn't trying to prank me in my bunk." Ward told them as he stood up. He quickly left to find Fitz. Jemma gave Coulson a smile so he returned it with a grin. He slid passed the couch and into the hallway that rested right next to it. He walked down it and instantly opened the door to the cockpit. May sat there, clicking a button overhead. Coulson sat there for a moment watching her, before sliding the door closed behind him and sitting down next to her in the copilot seat. She side eyed him, her facial expression was blank. Coulson turned to her and sighed. He stared at her for a moment before talking.

"You have a young agent to apologize to." He told her. May turned her head to look back at him. A small grin grew on her face which made Coulson smile. He hasn't seen that in a long time. Coulson knew she wasn't gonna apologize. So instead he decided to do the next big thing. He leaned back into his chair and stared out into the sky.

"They're all vulnerable but they're smart, and I know you work alone, but I'm so gonna help you next time." Coulson told her confidently. May scoffed and turned to him as he turned to look at her. She clicked a button below her and thought for a moment. The grin and lowered into a smirk.

"Deal."