Chapter 15: The Stray

Start from the beginning

Sun: he looks back at his pursuers "Thanks for the ride, guys! Haha!" he jumps off and hits the dock running

Sailor 2: "You no-good stowaway!"

Sun: he uses his tail to hang on a lamppost while he peels back a banana "Hey! A no-good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway!"

Detective 1: "Hey! Get down from there this instant!"

Sun drops the banana peel on the detective's face, who growls in return. The monkey-like Faunus twirls up to crouch on the lamppost, laughs in amusement, and proceeds to leap off and run away from the detectives. As he runs past Team RWBY, he winks at an astonished Blake in slow motion before time speeds up again and he continues to be chased by the officers.

Yang: "Well, Weiss, you wanted to see the competition, and there it goes..."

Weiss: "Quick! We have to observe him!"

Weiss, Yang, and Ruby give chase. Blake stands still, lost in thought, then comes back to reality and follows her friends.

On the other hand Y/n leisurely strolls to his destination, this situation was something he didn't deem very important.

——

The team rounds the next corner, but then Weiss bumps into someone and trips. She looks up only to see Sun jump on to a building and disappear from her view.

Weiss: "No, he got away!"

Yang: "Uhh... Weiss?" she points strangely at the girl underneath her teammate

Y/n rounds the corner and sees Weiss on top of a another girl.

The princes eyes widen and his mouth slowly moves as he silently words "Fruity"

He begins to walk right back where he came from.

Weiss quickly gets up

Weiss: "Y/n it's not what it looks like!" She screeches as she runs after him

Penny: still down on the ground, smiling widely "Sal-u-ta-tions!"

Ruby: "Um... hello."

Yang: "Are you... okay?"

Penny: "I'm wonderful! Thank you for asking."

Yang: the team looks at each other in bewilderment before Yang speaks up again "Do you... wanna get up?"

Penny: thinks about this for a moment "Yes"! she leaps back on her feet while the team steps back a little "My name is Penny! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

As Penny introduced herself, Y/n and Weiss come back, and Weiss is a little red after explaining what happened to Y/n.

Ruby: "Hi, Penny. I'm Ruby."

Weiss: "I'm Weiss."

Blake: "Blake."

Yang: "Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" Blake hits her side "Oh, I'm Yang."

Penny: "And who's he?" She says getting into Y/ns face

Ruby: she pulls her away from Y/n "His name is Y/n, he doesn't talk much, sorry."

Penny: "It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Weiss: "You already said that."

Penny: pauses again "So I did!"

Weiss: "Well, sorry for running into you!" they turn around and start walking away

Ruby: she turns back and starts waving "Take care, friend!"