Chapter 10

Y/n's POV:
I was waiting on Namjoon to come over. Namjoon texted me saying that he was coming over. I tried to text back, but my hands were shaking far to fast to click even an emoji. Instead I just got dressed. I wore something shorter so I could show him my mistakes.

Outfit inspiration:

I don't know why I agreed to this

I don't know why I agreed to this. That's when I heard a knock at my door. "No turning back now" I exhaled.

As I opened the door I was greeted by 2 dimples. "You look so cute Y/n" this time I didn't blush at his statement. There was a new look of concern and worry of his face. "Hey, what's wrong love?" His question brought butterflies to my stomach, but I had no visible reaction.

"Can you come in? I need to talk to you." I said with a slight frown planted on my face. I was playing with the sleeves of my shirt. My anxiety already inviting itself to the party.

"Yeah okay" he said with a subtle tone of confusion. "Did I do something? Hurt you, make you uncomfortable?"

"No no. The exact opposite actually. I am comfortable with you" I watched as his face had a mixture of confusion and relief plastered on it. I slowly exhaled trying to gain the confidence to talk to him. He noticed and put his hand on mine.

I looked up at him slightly shocked. "I don't know what you are going to say, but take your time. I'm right here and I'm not leaving"

Here we go. "I don't exactly know where to start. Um... I guess I should tell you about the other night." He just nodded and squeezed my hand to show that he was listening. "So, if you didn't already know, I kinda had an anxiety attack." I said slower than I wanted to. "I assume that you want to know why" he hummed in response as I looked down at my hands in his.

⚠️ Trigger Warning. Just skip the rest of this chapter if you could be triggered. ⚠️

"Im gonna start at the beginning... Of everything." I took a deep breath trying to push the  quick forming tears from falling down my cheeks. Unfortunately that didn't work. Namjoon tried to wipe them away but I flinched away.