Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (4)

Start from the beginning

"You'll regret this Mrs. Buppha" Krystel whisper back using her monotone voice. As Mrs. Buppha rose her eyebrows, she giggles like a crazy psycho.

"I've never regret anything" Mrs. Buppha spat back and releases the grip of Krystel's hair, She looked at the 2 girls with her furious eyes.

"The 2 of you, prepare for the punishment later, now go to your chairs." The two obeyed.

they sat in their chairs and listen to Mrs. Buppha's saying. Anurak looked at Krystel's side lips that it's bleeding.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault I shouldn't have listened to you," Anurak apologized to Krystel. She looked at him and gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine, And it's all my fault. Don't worry we'll be okay" Krystel pat his back to ease his nerves.

"But I want you to do something that will help me"

"What is it? I can do ever you want, I put you in a difficult situation" Anurak didn't hesitate to ask the girl.

"I'll tell you later," After that, She listens again to Mrs. Buppha. While Anurak turns his head in Nanno's direction and looked at her.

"Why did you do that?" Nanno looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"What do you mean?" She tilts her head, acting curious.

"Why did you stop me earlier? It's my fault you shouldn't be involved in this problem" anurak said with his guiltiness in his tone.

"Nothing, And it's my fault too because I should stop Krystel at her decision earlier, and don't be ridiculous I'll be fine. Just focus on your grades." Nanno smiles at him and proceeds to listen to the discussion.

Anurak didn't listen and kept thinking about what happened earlier. Krystel looked in Anurak's direction, she notices that He kept thinking about what happened earlier.

"Hey, don't think about what happened earlier. I told you we'll be fine" Anurak calm his self down and proceed to listen to their class.

Time skip~

When their class is finished, Mrs. Buppha waited for the two girls to finish fixing their stuff.

When Anurak is done fixing his stuff, He then pats Krystel and Nanno's back.

"Girls I'm sorry," he mumbled and left. The two just continue to do their things. When they are done, Mrs. Buppha spoke.

"Come on girls, I don't want us to be late" Mrs. Buppha announced in her monotone voice

She started to walk while the other 2 is following her.  They notice that they are going downstairs where the basement existed.

A couple of minutes later they still are walking down in silence.

When they reached the Unknown floor, they saw a fancy wooden door with a sensor that there's a ' do not enter ' and a 'Beware' sign in the door.

When Mrs. Buppha is in front of the door, she scans her hand on the scanner to enter.

The wooden door opens revealing a Darkroom, Mrs. Buppha pushed the 2 girls and fastly closed the door.