Break the tension Wanda x Reader x Natasha

Your pov.

Maid service

A/N- so this was originally the maid service request but i think it took a slightly different tern but either way i wanted to upload tonight, so I'm 100% redoing the maid service one shot with dom Wanda.

I arrived at an apartment in London, it was fancy, far bigger than any apartment I'd been in before. I was greeted at the door by a woman an inch or so taller than me, she had shoulder length red hair and bright green eyes.

She had a presence about her she seemed strong and confident, but she still held a sweet smile on her face. Her lips a pinkish red similar to the colour in her cheeks.

Behind her stood a woman a couple of inches taller, with long brown wavy hair.

Her eyes were green too, but they were much lighter and softer in comparison. Of the two the brunette seemed younger and less confident but nonetheless she stood proud and tall.

There was a sense of familiarity about the women, but I just couldn't quite put my finger on it.

They were pretty women, there's no doubt, no ifs ands or buts about it. Each woman sculpted differently but both equally gorgeous.

The first woman was wearing all black, with a leather jacket, I couldn't tell if she had makeup on, if she did it was natural.

The second woman had a black dress on and again little makeup except for the darker eye makeup, highlighting her eyes nicely.

I stood in front of them lost for words with my jaw hanging open only slightly and hopefully nothing obvious.

"you are?" the redhead asked. "oh, I'm sorry I'm here for a maid service I was called about." I struggled to get my words out, still taken back by their beauty. Soon I felt a force against my head, and everything went dark.

As I opened my eyes my vision was hazy, I could just make out the two women in front of me. My wrists and legs bound to a chair with what felt like rope, it was hard to tell everything was still pretty dark. As my vision cleared, I started to realise what was going on. "what the fuck is going on" I asked.

"what do you want from us?" The redhead asked, the brunette held back, I couldn't believe my eyes I could've sworn she had green eyes before but now they glow red like fire. "what do I want from you, what the fuck would I want from you?" I rolled my eyes.

She bent over her hands resting on my thighs, her face a matter of centimetres away from mine. "baby don't play dumb we know you work for hydra." Her voice octaves lower as she attempted to mock my intelligence.

I tremble underneath her I have no idea what she's talking about, but I can't help but feel scared.

"what the fuck is hydra, good god I don't get paid enough." I scoff, still somewhat convinced this all a prank of some sort.

She lifts herself off me and grabs a small knife with a sharp blade placing it against my throat. Suddenly I become very aware of the danger I was in, my breathing picks up, but I try and hold myself still not wanting to get any closer to the blade.

The brunettes head tilts as red balls of light bounce around her fingertips. "darling don't play dumb, I don't like wasting my time on this, there are far better things I could be doing with my time." The brunette spoke for the first time, she had an accent thick and strong but so soft to the ears.

"what's with the pet names?" I breath out, these women have no idea who I am, I'm not sure who they think I am, but they've got the wrong person.

"Baby when your tied to my chair spewing out your lies i'll call you what I want." The redhead husked flashing me a look which sent shivers down my spine but still she held the knife at my neck.