She glanced at Sana, sitting next to her, showing her something is gonna be bad.

"So, this project might be a LITTLE more different than the one you guys used to do when you guys are little."

Mentioning this, the girls had to go to a mysterious place to communicate with creatures and monsters when they were little. For their parents to call it a "project" is just basically using them to test their powers.

"This time, we will be going to a lab, just trust me in this one."

After he finished his sentences. Nayeon and the other girls gave him a smile that says yes, but no.

"I'll be going to the mall with your mum later, so have fun at home."

He left with a dirty smile. Knowing he could make money and food again.

But the girls are just tricking him this time, after their dad left, they immediately go to their dorm and discussed plan B. Locking the door and making sure the guards don't hear them.

"Listen, we need to pack up and leave before mum and dad catches us and send us to the god damn lab."

Nayeon announced with a serious face.

The girls didn't pause anymore so they shortly packed and is ready to go.

Chaeyoung reaches the big windows, and opened them, climbing out.

Now, all of the girls have successfully climbed out of the window, which is just two floors. They went over to the back exit, which is to the garden where there are fewer guards. Then to the exit.

Tzuyu checked the garden to see if there are any guards.

"All clear"

She said as the girls rapidly jog to the back gate.

"HEY STOP THERE"

They heard a guard chasing after them, and the. Two guards joined, pointing out their guns.

The girls ran to the parking lot, Tzuyu broke into the van and all of them quickly got in the van.

She drove as fast as she could, as the guards are still chasing them and clicking their guns, causing bullets to hit the van.

Sana tightens her eyebrows and concentrates on her powers, her throat is heating up again.

One sec later, the bush of tornado wind strongly blows towards the guards, making them pass out on the ground.

After one hour, the girls have safely arrived in the city. Unfortunately, Momo's arm was bleeding and injured because one of the guards was shooting at them and hit Momo with that bullet.

It was almost like 9 pm, the grocery store is still opened. Momo, Mina, Jeongyeon and Dahyun hid inside their van, not letting people notice Momo's bleeding arm.

Nayeon and the other girls bust into the store, grabbing alcohol, wipes, water, soup and a towel.

After they paid for the stuff, they rushed into the van and cleaned Momo's wound as Jeongyeon instantly drive to a nearby hotel.

They entered a 6-star hotel, they are lucky enough.

They got three rooms. Three girls per one room, once they arrived, the first thing is to let Chaeyoung scan their room to see if there's any traps, camera or mic.

Chaeyoung's eyes glowed in a neon green shade, looking around to scan the place. There are no traps or anything, so they are safe. They have got themselves ready for bed and slept.

Meanwhile switching to Taehyung's side of the story now, he and his boys, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin and Jungkook are heading to Sana's dorm to get her for having a conversation with her.

They broke in while the alarm starts to make a loud siren. But nobody's there.

"Bro where have they been?"

Jin doubted.

"Wait I think I could check her through Snapchat?"

Jungkook indicated. So he checked his phone and saw Chaeyoung and the other girls are at a hotel, not far away.

The boys drove to their hotel, trying to find them.

Less than 10 minutes, they arrived. The boys entered the hotel, heading over to the counter to ask which room is Sana at.

"Um sir Ms Minatozaki didn't tell us about you guys coming over, so for security reasons, we can't let you go in"

Jimin sighed in disappointment as he heard this upsetting answer from the lady. 

But then he saw a reflection on the black marble wall, reflecting the lady's computer, revealing which floor and room Sana stays.

"Thanks, I'll go to the bathroom"

He informed as he signals the other boys to take the lift.

Sana was about to go to bed, but she heard a bell ring outside her room with Nayeon and Momo.

"Did you guys order anything?"

Nayeon and Momo shake their head, looking confused.

Sana looked through the door peek hole, then she looked like she's almost gonna pass out, it's Taehyung with the other 6 boys standing beside him.

"Who is it"

Nayeon whispered.

"Taehyung"

Sana whispered back.

"Holy shit, what do we do"

Momo panicked.

"Here, I'll open the door, if they do anything I'll use my powers, I'll have it under control"

Sana added. The other two girls agreed. Nayeon rushes to her phone, messaging the other girls to warn them of Taehyung.

Sana unlocked the door, seeing Taehyung's worried face.

"Sa-"

"Shhhhhhh, what do you want? How did you even find me?"

"Listen, I came here to say sorry, but please let us in first, we promise we will explain"

Sana listened and let the boys in, the boys then explained what's gonna happen next.

"Jennie has called the cops, my parents are now hunting for you, so now our plan is that all of us stick together."

Taehyung explained himself, while Momo called the other girls to come to talk about this.

"What does that have to do with you?"

Mina sassed.

"We came here. To protect you, if you don't want us then we shall leave"

Namjoon low-key yelled.

Mina puts her head on Jimin's shoulder, as Jimin wrap his hands around her.

"So what do we do now?"

"We stay here till tomorrow and go to my dorm"

Yoongi noted.

"Then? Like this forever?"

"We don't know, all we know is that we keep your shitheads safe."