Diluc - Yours

Imagine being on the receiving end of Diluc like...

     - You're just a noble woman or man, we'll use darling for gn use, trying to get by. He sees you and becomes smitten. 

     - Will give you bouquets of flowers in front of everyone, the other suitors and interests getting jealous and whispering about you. He doesn't see the issue, he wants people to know he loves you, you don't like being called a whore as it ruins your business. 

     - Letters, treats, money, he gives you everything, even when you politely ask him to stop. You don't need his riches, but he's so adamant that he wants to share with you. Many weeks you receive offers to stay at his home. One day he even brings up the desire to wife you, likes the idea of having a wife that is you (penis or no), it's a cute, adorable term that fits only you.

     - Diluc admits he'd do anything for you, he will be your slave if you so desire. You don't understand, you tell him he has something wrong. You want to help him and you think the best way to do so is part from him for a while- if not ever. 

     - PDA gets intense, he's never been one for public displays but he's losing his fucking mind. Why are you pulling your hand away? Why won't you look at him? It gets to the point he will come up behind you and just grab you, pulling you into a dance. 

     - "Let them look," he tells you, bringing your frightened gaze up to his, "Let them know I only have eyes for you." 

      - Diluc only get clingier, going so far to kiss you goodbye when you leave. That's when you cut off all ties to any further events. 

     - Months go by, you answer none of his letters, don't talk to anyone about him. He apparently looks for you every party, giving one word answers to people wanting to talk. "Have you seen Ms (Y/n)?" he asks, not caring about their irritation. 

     - You're shocked when he turns up on your doorstep, pushing past a maid to get to you. You hold your hands up in tandem, "Master Diluc--"

      - He expresses that long distance is stupid and he wants to move in together. Apparently he had accepted that the two of you were in a relationship you weren't aware of. He holds you in a secure hug, "You don't have to do anything, you don't even have to tell people we're together. Please, just let me have this."

     - You should have known getting him out of your house wasn't going to be that easy. Even further, you should have left that night once he was gone. 

     - Diluc kidnaps you, takes you away when the night is silent. You can't do anything, unable to fight against his strength and drug. 

     - It's when you're weeping below him, upset that he fucks into you so good. It's the fairytail definition of love making, his cock rocking sweetly into your body as he plays orgasm after orgasm from you. "I know, baby, I know," he pants above you, leaning down to plant a long kiss on your lips. Your eyes leak, nails digging into the mattress below you, cuff on your ankle tinkling with every thrust. He gives you a sad smile, stroking his dick hard against your spongy walls, "It's unfair. It's selfish. Fuck, I'll give you everything, though. I'm yours."