A Good, Hard Tip (Childe & Zhongli)

Two men had been scouting out your little diner for a while now. You had spent a good sum of your savings to purchase it and even managed to pay back the loan before the time was up, however that wasn't enough for your stalkers. 

         Childe and Zhongli were a constant in your life, though mostly during business hours when you were waitressing with the staff, they had even rocked up on your door step a couple of times. At the moment, they were enjoying your little diner after hours, sitting at a table and drinking a new tea flavour you had brought in. You stood by their side, eyes darting to the clock that read you were ten minutes past closing. You had ordered your other staff to go home, not wanting them to get mixed up in this shady business of theirs - if only you had known before diving in yourself. 

          "Yanno," Childe sets his cup down, eyes closed in content from the warm beverage, "I always end up paying the bill and the tip." 

            Zhongli was drinking from his own cup, barely even phased by the man's accusations, instead he was agreeing, "Yes, I suppose you do."

           With a faux pout, Childe gazes at you with his wide eyes, "Don't you think that's a bit unfair, (Y/n)?"

            You really didn't want to deal with them right now. You fought the urge to get angry, though didn't hide your exhaustion as you said, "That's between the two of you to figure out. Shall I make it out to Mr. Zhongli tonight, then?" 

             Zhongli's expression hardly changed, though as his hard, piercings eyes opened and land on you, you felt a sense of danger, like a struggling fish hooked on a line. Childe laughed, hearty and proud, "If only! No... How about, you make it out to the both of us, yeah?" 

             Your eye twitched at his playful behaviour, "I haven't incorporated dual pay yet. Sorry, but I can't split the bill." 

             They both stood, Zhongli a  lot more refined as he set his serviette down on the table, Childe more or less gently dropping his to the surface. You couldn't stop yourself from taking a step back as they rise, feeling intimidated by the tall men. You held your menu and pay device close to your chest as they closed in, Childe's hands grasping your upper arms and turning you press your back into his chest. Zhongli reached out to grab the items from your hands, making you whimper as they were pulled away from you and left you helpless. You wish you weren't scared of them, you wish you could stand up stronger, but you've seen what they can do, what they do to lowly business owners when they fight back. Childe places his head by your ear, nibbling on your lobe and whispering hotly, "Don't worry, we'll figure it out."

          You cry out as he pushes you on an empty table, Zhongli pining your thighs to the bench while Childe circles around and does the same to your arms, keeping you flat on your back, head and legs dangling off the sides. Tears corner your eyes before dripping off your face, voice smaller than you'd like, "P-Please don't do this. I really want nothing to do with you, we don't have to interact ever again." 

         "Don't be so cruel," it was Zhongli that had responded first, pushing up the skirt of your dress, his large hands smoothing over your thighs. His fingers plucked at the garter you wore to keep your thigh-highs up, unclipping them so he can push your legs up and slide his hands in the socks. He keeps them inside, pushing your legs back into your torso and maneuvering you like a hands puppet, "We only want to show our gratitude for doing business with us."

          "That's right!" Childe smiles, breathing heavily. Your attention is brought back to the man, he had pinned your wrists together, keeping them above your head with one hand while his other releases his long, thick cock from its confines. You shiver as Zhongli slides your panties to the side, Childe now smearing the head of his dick over your lips, "And what better way than to reward with with a good," he smacks his cock on your face, making you cringe and whine, the blood rushing to your head from being upside down. "Hard," he continues, beginning to push his member through your lips, your teeth gritting as you feel Zhongli smearing his own cock at your pussy. You were already slightly wet from the fear, and having him do that was only helping to lube you up, which you weren't sure if you were grateful or shameful for. At the same time, Zhongli thrusts his member inside of you, making you gasp out in a tense pinching strike, allowing Childe to deepthroat you with his own, the bulge of his penis shaping your throat as he slides in, sighing in bliss, "Tip~"

            You begin to sob as they immediately work at your body, the agent now releasing your wrists in favour of exposing your breasts so he and his comrade can watch your body jounce from their ministrations. Your hands go for his thighs, bracing yourself and pushing when you can to get a bit of oxygen. Their hands were wandering your body, Zhongli now using his long fingers to almost surgically inspect your pussy as he slides effortlessly in and out, prying open your outer walls and watching as your clit throbs and engorges, begging for attention. "How wonderful," he muses to himself, now massaging up your stomach and pushing lightly on the area his cock was thrusting into you. You moan loudly as he presses your spongey g-spot into his moving dick, not prepared for such a striking pleasure. He takes that as a sign to keep holding there, which was incredibly blissful and yet embarrassing at the same time.

         Childe pants above you, the tips of his fingers tweaking and yanking on your nipples to a painful degree, it was contrasting wonderfully to the pinching euphoria Zhongli was giving you, and the lightheadedness you got from his cock down your throat was almost giving you hypoxemia. "Fuck," he growls lowly, his whole fists now grasping at your delicious, titty treats, "If only we had acted sooner. Oh well, no use dwelling on that now." 

          "We're getting what we want," Zhongli chides, lifting your hips a bit from the table to dive into a deeper angle, piercing your cervix with the head of his cock, poking through with every thrust, "There's no escaping now." 

         Did that mean you had a chance before? How pathetic. 

         You were tapping on Childe's leg, hoping to get his attention. He chuckled at you, "I know, baby, I know. Just, hah~ just a few more moments." 

          You squeezed your eyes shut, trying to drown out your dying lungs in hope that you could make it until they cum. "I want it on her," Zhongli pants, rather quickly.

          "Yeah, same," Childe agrees, both stammering in their movements. Zhongli cums first, beginning inside of you before pulling out and jacking his cock so he can cum white, thick, ropey stands on your body, the liquid gathering into cool pools. At the sight of your defilement, Childe falls too, your throat constricting on his load as he does the same, his cum on your tongue, now face and breasts as they make sure to  stain your body with their load. You are a panting, whorey mess by the time they're done, your vision coming from white spots as you try to regain your breathing. "... Not very sanitary," Childe's voice comes to, and you think about how much of a dick he is.

         "We can't put that blame on her," Zhongli tries to reason, zipping up his pants after tucking himself away. 

         Your body is lifted as Childe bends an arm under your head, the man whistling to get your attention, "I hope you're grateful for you hard tips, (Y/n). In fact, we think you deserve a lot more!" 

         Zhongli hums in agreement, pulling your socks back into place and even clipping the garter on them before moving your panties back over your drenched pussy, "And the tea was delicious, thank you."

           You rue the day you ever met these loan sharks.