Diluc Headcanons

Heh, you thought Diluc cares only about status? None of that matters to him.

- You're probably a background character. Could be a gardener in the vineyard, some shopkeep in Mondstat, or even a noblewoman at his parties.

- Let's go with Noblewoman. It's not that these parties weren't fun, you really enjoyed the food and that's pretty much the only reason you went. The music is a nice bonus. You'd sit in the corner, a fun book in hand, a plate full of delicious specialties and a cup of apple cider vinegar (after one of his good wines).

- You've never properly met the man, you don't even think you've made eye contact. The other girls could have him, not that you didn't find him attractive, it was just a lot and you were kinda lazy in romance terms.

- Lo and behold, as fate would have it, you run into Mr. Diluc on your way around the manner. It was the end of the night, turning a corner, you didn't expect to be met with his broad chest. His strong hands came to steady your shoulders, your mind reeling from the impact.

- A light laugh met you, a simple, "I'm sorry, my bad!" before you even knew who it was. Once you saw it was Diluc, his bored gaze looking down at you and judging you as if you planned this, you could only smile and grab his hands off your shoulders, holding them for a moment as you bid farewell, "Another great party, Master Diluc. I can't wait for the next one."

- Who even were you? No, he does know you, he just doesn't remember you swarming him with the others.

- It's after then he has a slight interest in the next gathering. The lights are glowing dimly, the moon pretty and white in a deep abyss, and then there's you, stepping out of your carriage in a pretty dress, book in hand, smiling at the stow.

- A lot of moments are him just admiring you from a distance, a word he didn't even come to terms with until one of the last moments he saw you.

- The next moment you officially talk to him is when he saves you from rogue slimes around his vineyard. You had wandered around the edges of his estate, only to suddenly feel a strong chill. You thought it was just the wind until... Well, it was the biggest slime you had ever seen, cold with shards of ice glinting dangerously like armour.

.

((Sorry, again, full thing on Tumblr : postmoe ))