Mistake

This chapter is dedicated to @riseofthejester. Thank you for being so supportive and such amazing.

                                    "We should've inserted the chip on her body."    

////////////////////////////////////////

The curly-haired boy opened her eyes to see the same grey ceiling, only a light hanging from there making everything visible. He passed out after that incident, who knows, what they had given to him to stop fighting, or worse to try anything.

He sighed, his body felt like a lump, he couldn't feel, all he felt was numb, his head was pounding, he tried to sit up, but his body betrayed, he groaned, after making a sound, suddenly a strong arm made him sit up and then he felt a plastic on his mouth, felt like a bottle, "Drink," a voice said.

He didn't fight back, instead, he drank all the water, he was thirsty so much, his head was still spinning, he grabbed the hand for support, "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere," the voice said.

After a while, he could see the face, John, one of the guards, but probably the only one who has been nice to him.

"Th...thank you," his voice came out groggy.

"It's okay, Agent." 

A silence fell over them, there was only the sound of their breathing, John looked at the younger boy and he felt sorry, he didn't think the boy deserved this.

"John," the boy called and the guard responded immediately, "Do you....think...they found Rose?" he asked slowly, although he was afraid of the reply, he needed to know, he needed to make sure of her safety.

"Agent," John started but before he could say anything, the door jerked open, and there stood, a very angry looking Franklin, "Where the hell is she? What did you do?" he stepped forward and grabbed the boy's collar, "She is not in there, where we tracked, we searched the whole area, what did you do, Agent?" he yelled and Agent closed his eyes, not being affected by the words but in content that at least they didn't find his Rose.

"I...don't...know," his voice came out weak, no strength was left in his body due to the enormous torture, but that didn't seem to affect the greyish blonde-haired middle-aged man, as in a second, his fist collided with Agent's face, "You don't know? Then how she's not there? The chip was in the wristband," he yelled.

 "That was the mistake," he shook his head looking at the boy, "We should've inserted the chip on her body," he clenched his jaw looking at Agent Simmons, "Although we couldn't find her, we have you," he smirked, "Yeah, although she has more information but you can help us with the least."

Agent Simmons frowned, "And why do you think that I'll help you?"

"Oh, believe me, Agent, you'll help, as long as you want your Rose to be safe." 

this time, Agent knew he lost, these pieces of information about his agency, his people, he never let Franklin know although he was tortured every day, but they were hoping for Rose, and that kept them off, but as now they lost Rose, they wouldn't hesitate to kill him for the information.

 But at least maybe Rose was safe somewhere, he hoped, he was not scared of dying, he knew that from the moment he joined the Agency. 

But the thought of seeing her again popped up on his mind, his Rose, how much time he hadn't seen her? What was she doing?

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Hearing Jake's words, suddenly had him shocked.