34 - Dare, Dead & Danger

~ Right My Wrongs - Bryson Tiller ~

(A/N: Ladies, Gentlemen and everyone else, the long awaited chapter. Btw all your guesses, wrong! Sorry not sorry. Enjoy because this chapter is extra long!)

❤︎

Heath's POV - 5 Years & 10 Months Ago

"Yo Penn!" I shout, throwing open his door. He's sitting at his desk doing homework. I walk over to his bed and jump onto it. "Finish it?" I ask.

He gets up from his desk and hands me completed homework. I quickly pick up a pen off his desk and write my name down on it. "Thanks man. Love ya," I fold the paper and shove it in my back pocket.

"You know it's easy, you should try it. You're going to need good grades for college," he says. I roll my eyes and groan loudly.

"I don't care about that shit. Party tonight, you're coming," I declare.

He shakes his head. "I don't know Heath," he mumbles.

"Come on. You've never been to a party, you're in high school now. Everyone goes to these things," I tell him.

He shrugs. "Maybe. I have a lot of work to do," he says gesturing to his desk. I notice the grade 12 calculus textbook sitting on his desk.

"Penn, your grade 12 work can wait until you're actually in grade 12. You coming or nah because Troy's waiting. It'll be fun," I encourage.

He shakes his head but smiles nonetheless. "Yessir! Go get dressed and no button ups. Something casual," I say. He walks to his closet and I flop back onto his bed waiting.

I reach into my pocket pulling a small 50ml bottle of liquor. I twist off the lid and swallow the shot whole. Penn walks out wearing jeans and a plain shirt.

"Heath. No alcohol," Penn sterns. I toss him the empty bottle. He quickly throws it in his recycling bin. Yes, he has a recycling bin and garbage bin in his room.

I get off his bed and walk to his door. "It's Friday night, getting fucked up is what I do best, you coming or what?" I ask.

He follows me. We run downstairs. "Hold on, let me tell them I'm leaving," he says. I follow him into the living room where I see his sisters and mine.

They have nail polish out and are arguing. "Prystyne it's not going to kill you," Peyton huffs out.

"Yeah it's completely safe," Sam assures.

"Formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate and toluene are toxic, harmful ingredients in nail polish. I'm sorry but no," Prystyne replies.

"God I think my brain just crashed," I mutter sarcastically. Their eyes shoot to Penn and I.

"What is the beast doing here?" Peyton mutters rudely. I see she's still mad.

"Lovely seeing you too Pey," I wink at her. She rolls her eyes. I notice Sam's look on her face telling me to leave her alone. I sit down in between her and Prystyne.

"How're my favourite Terrance girls," I throw my arms over each of their shoulders. Peyton grumbles under her breath as she removes my arm.

I notice Prystyne hasn't moved. "Well Prys beautiful looks like you're my favourite." I move closer to her. She adjusts her glasses and she looks away. She's always been shy and unable to stand up for herself. She never speaks up for herself.

I laugh standing up. "Penn and I are going out," I announce.

"Where?" Sam asks.

"Party duh! It's Friday night. Alcohol, drugs and bitches. What else?" I say, as if it's the easiest thing in the world.