15 - Money, Monkey & More

~ Imagine - Ariana Grande ~
❤︎

"Prystyne. Prys, wake up," I feel someone rubbing my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes seeing Heath. I jump up wrapping my arms around his neck.

He chuckles, pulling me onto his lap. "Did you sleep in here all night," he asks while pushing my messy curls out of my face. I nod while looking around the limo.

"I filled out all the paperwork and stuff but they said they didn't know how long it'd take because they were busy. So I waited here," I explain. I waited all night in the limo outside a police station for Heath to get released.

He laughs caressing my cheek with his fingers. "You should've gone home, to a bed," he says. I shake my head.

"Not after what you did. I'm not going to just leave you in jail," I tell him. "I think he's pressing charges." Peyton texted me how I shouldn't bail him out because he put Rick into a coma.

Heath runs his fingers under my chin before pulling me into a soft kiss. I kiss him back before he pulls away. "I don't care. Let him, he's lucky I didn't kill his ass." I smile, kissing Heath.

He grasps my hips pulling me closer. Surprisingly he's the first to pull away after a few seconds. "Did you eat?" I shake my head. He laughs. "Uhh, bring us to any nearby breakfast bar!" Heath yells so the chauffeur can hear us.

"Please and thank you Hector!" I add while looking at Heath. "Where are your manners?"

He shrugs, pulling me into a hug. "Thank you," I whisper. I lay my head in the crook of his neck as he rubs my back with his hand.

"Don't thank me. He got what he deserves, although he deserves worse," Heath mutters. We sit in silence holding each other for the next 20 minutes until Hector stops driving.

"Come on. Food," Heath says. I get off him and we get out of the car.

"I have clothes for you," I inform. I walk over to the trunk and pull out a bag. I had Alice get us sweats last night. There was no way I was going to step back in that household.

Heath kisses my forehead. "Thanks. Get us a table and I'll change," he says as we walk inside. I nod as he walks off.

"Table for two. Booth please," I tell the lady. She grabs two menus and walks me to a booth. I sit down and order us orange juice to start with. I take out my phone and scroll through messages while I wait.

Heath returns and sits across from me. "So. How was jail?" I ask teasingly. He rolls his eyes.

"It was fine. I bet the news headlines are going to be talking about me soon," he mutters. I hand him my phone showing him a news article. "Motherfu- wait look," he slides me back my phone across the table.

I read through the article to see two names I recognize. Derek Terrance and Ryan Kade. "Our dads told them. Why would they do that?" I ask. I turn off my phone and pick up the menu.

"They want to drive me out of my business. Can't convince me to give it up so now they chose to fight." Heath looks over his menu.

"Are you going to retaliate?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Why not?"

He sighs, putting down his menu. "This will be old news within two days. They can try as hard as they want but my numbers will just keep going up," he says. I nod. A waitress comes by and takes our orders.

"How much was the bail?" He asks.

"Like 15k. You're kind of breaking my bank," I laugh awkwardly trying to lighten the mood. "My money for college is down the drain," I run my hand down my face in distress.