16 - Yelling, Yay & Yeah

~ Sex on the Beach - PartyNextDoor ~
❤︎

"Hello Miss Terrance. Fortunate news! You've been accepted into Senview University. One of our generous donors has volunteered to pay for you. Full ride scholarship!" The man through my phone explains.

I can't help but let out an ear bleeding scream. "Really?" I ask. Wren and Drake burst through my room door. I put my finger over my lips hoping they'll be quiet.

"Yes indeed. All the information needed to finish your application is online. Check your email," he says.

"Okay, thank you. Thank you. Bye," I hang up and scream again. "I got into Senview!"

"HELL YEAH!" Wren throws me over his shoulder and runs out. "Wrenn put me down!" Whine.

He drops me and my back hits the couch. I push my hair out of my face and sit up. "Harmony and I are heading to the beach today. You guys want to come?" I ask.

"Work. I'm taking King with me," Wren says. I swear he loves King so much. I do too. Drake and Jordyn are still not too fond but they got used to him.

"Work interview. We'll come celebrate with you next time Prys," Drake assures.

I wave them off. "It's fine. Tomorrow night when Jordyn is back." She went to visit her grandparents.

"Alright well I have to go but I'm proud of you," Wren points a finger at me as he leaves the living room. "And he's my ride. Have fun Prys!" Drake follows after Wren.

I get up and walk to Harmony's room. She's playing with her blocks. "Hi girl. Ready for the beach today?" I ask, heading to her dresser.

"Yes! Beach!" She shouts. She loves the beach. I grab her swimsuit and some clothes and kneel down in front of her.

"Arms up." Her arms shoot wide in the air and I begin changing her. Halfway through my phone rings. I noticed Heath's caller ID and put him on speaker.

"You're on speaker and Harmony is in the room so be mindful of that," I warn. Sometimes Heath has no filter.

"Hi Harmonyyy," he drawls in a sweet tone.

"Hiii!" Harmony replies.

"Harmony, what are you doing today gorgeous?" Heath asks.

"Beach!"

"Beach. That sounds fun. Can I come?" Heath asks in a pouty voice. Harmony looks at me and I shake my head no.

"Yes!" She answers.

I grab her and begin tickling her. "Little trader," she giggles under my hold.

"Alright. I'll see you guys in ten," Heath says.

"I did not invite you. Harmony and I are having a girls day," I tell Heath. I hear a low chuckle through the other end.

"Girls day plus Heath. I can work with that. Later girls," he hangs up. I roll my eyes and finish dressing Harmony.

Fifteen minutes later I finish getting ready with Harmony. "Alright, are you ready?" I ask her as she finishes her crackers. She nods, handing me the empty bowl.

The door opens and Heath walks in. "How do you keep getting in my place when the door's locked? Same thing at the dorms?" I ask. He holds out a disposable coffee cup to me. From the café down the street.

I take it from him. "Don't worry about it," he winks. He holds up a small paper bag and turns his attention to Harmony. "I got someone a chocolate donut. Can she have it now right?" Heath asks. I nod.