Chapter Forty - Kingston

With her leg slung across my hip, she writhes beside me, pussy wrapping my cock tighter than anything I've ever felt. She licks and kisses over my collarbone, only increasing my need for her.

"Serafina, stop," I say, gripping her hip to keep her still.

She raises her head, searching my eyes.

I can't believe I'm about to say this. Who the fuck has this girl turned me into? "Unless you want me to come, stop moving."

She gets a devilish smile. Pulling my hand from her hip, she guides me down between us. Holding onto my fingers, she rubs me over her lips, brushing her clit in the way she likes.

"King?" she whispers against my lips. "Make me come." She pleads, restoring at least some of my manhood.

I nod, making sure to keep the rhythm she showed me. Spurred by my desire for her, I collect myself and continue to give her my long stroke. Her breaths quicken and I know she's close.

"Come with me, kisa."

She sighs, holding onto my face as she kisses me, showing me that she's just as desperate for me as I am for her. When she moans my name, I can't hold back anymore. Every bit of myself, I give to her until I can no longer move.

We lie together, her head on my chest, knowing that we're both two halves of an imperfect puzzle.