a night to find answers ( pt 2 )( Derek view )

Start from the beginning

                       ~Flashback~

De:Mom ! Mom !

Th:Yes Derek , what is it ?

De:Why can't uncle Peter play with me ?

Th:Well , you remember the woman that was running in the forest near the house yesterday ?

De:Yes...

Th:You see Derek , this woman is your uncle's mate .

De:Mate...What is that ?

Th:Oh , well a mate is the person that is made for you . Once you find this person you will feel a connection with them . Always remember that Derek , your mate is the most important person in your life you need to protect them .

De:Don't worry mom I won't forget . But this is a good thing that uncle Peter found his mate , he should be happy...but he didn't left his room since we saw her .

Th:It's because it is the first time he smelled her scent .

De:Is it why he doesn't leave his room ? Because he smelt her scent for the first time , I don't see what's wrong with that...

Th:The first time a werewolf smells the scent of their mate , they...they kinda feel , sick...

De:So uncle Peter is sick ?

Th:You can say that yes .

            ~end of the flashback~

Stiles is my mate...Stiles...the Stiles ! It had to be him ! Of course ! It had to be the skinny pale human that hates me hahahaha I'm going to go crazy !? Why did it have to be him ! And the " sick felling " was fucking bullshit I don't feel sick...I feel...I don't really feel anything actually .

At the exact moment Stiles touched my shoulder I felt something going down my spine like an electric shock , but it wasn't hurting me...it was feeling good . His scent was too much even if I really wanted to smell it everyday of my life , right now it was attacking me and I was slowly loosing control and God knows how much I hate loosing control ! My wolf tries to take over me and the more I stay here with Stiles , the less I can control my animalistic instinct...right now I could feel my face turning all red because of the sensation , so I turned around not wanting Stile to see me for now .

I was facing the wall hoping that I could have full control again but when I thought I was starting to be more human again , an uncontrollable growl came out of my mouth I was chocked . What . Was . That ! Did I just growl right now is this a joke ! I immediately covered my mouth with one of my hand , I don't know if that's what my mother meant by " sick " but it definitely isn't a sick feeling that I get .

St:ummmh...Derek ? Are you alright ?

I simply nodded not trusting my voice at this point . I couldn't get my head out of the only thing that was important at the moment...Stiles . I hear his pulse , I hear each breath he takes , I can hear him walking towards his bed I hear literally everything but only if it's about him . Ok that's not great...each second that pass I feel like the control that I have on my body slips out of my hands .

I need to get out of there right now ! Suddenly the sweet smell that was surrounding me started to dissipate . I turn around and...I saw it , my escape to the crazy things that were happening lately...well this escape was a window but it's better then nothing , and if that means I can be free of that shit for a second then I'm up for it !

I start running  and jump out of the window as fast as I could . I think that was the faster I've ever ran . I start sprinting towards my loft and as soon as I get here I went straight to my bedroom , locked the door shut and nuzzled in my blanket . I was not feeling so good...I was feeling hot...like
my body was literally on fire !

How am I going to get through this...? Because this is not going to end well , even when I'll finish this " week of sickness " I'll never think of Stiles the same ever again....

Stiles freaking Stilinski is my mate...

_______________________________________

Sorry I didn't post in a long time I was kinda busy this week but here you go , I hope you liked this new chapter I try to write a long one so it took me more time but I still hope you enjoy reading this book and all I can say now is bye bye and see you next time ❤️