Chapter 12: Saving the Little Princess

Start from the beginning

Then they went to an Ice Cream Parlor where Filia and Samson ordered a lot along with Y/n.

Soon enough they went back to exploring the place.

They had lot of fun together especially to Filia as she looks at Y/n who was laughing at his own pun as she smiled.

Filia: Hey I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, don't go anywhere.

Y/n: Yeah yeah.

Filia: I'm serious Y/n, Marie said that I should keep an eye so I am.

Y/n: Are you seriously listening to some who's only a year younger than you?

Filia: Yes, don't you too?

Y/n raises one finger but frowns...

Y/n: You got a point..

Filia just smiled before going to the bathroom.

Y/n just stood there, sitting on the bench while whistling a tune.

But then, he heard something interesting as he looks behind to see a couple of thugs talking to each other in a low tone but Y/n could still hear them.

Thug: Hey the others just called and they caught something.

Thug 2: Really? What is it?

Thug: Remember about the thing we were talking about awhile ago? It turns out, through some sheer luck, the others manages to get her!

Thug2: No way really!? But wait, wouldn't it be that bad when her sister gets word of this?

Thug: I mean yeah but she wouldn't want her hurt now would she?

This made both of them start cackling horribly before they started to walk away.

Seeing this, Y/n grew confused and worry because of a bad feeling.

So he decided to follow them, immediately forgetting what he was supposed to be doing.

Filia: Im back! I think we should get back home soon or else Marie will..... Y/n?

She looks around as Y/n was not there.

Filia: ......

Samson: ....We should really put a leash on that kid.

________________________________________________

Y/n was seen still following some goons, he doesn't know why but he felt like he needs to stop them from whatever they're doing.

And it turns out he was right when he heard a muffled screaming in a warehouse nearby the mall as the area was restricted to civilians.

They entered the place through a hidden hole.

???: Let me go!! Let me go you big jerks! If my sister knows about this she'll kick your butts!!

Thug: Woah she's a feisty one.

Thug2: Yeah unlike her sister hehe.. The boss will be thrilled knowing we have the Princess' little sister.

Thug3: I know right!? It's our lucky day!

Thug4: Yeah! I can't believe how easy it is and lucky we are to find her all alone hehe..

They started laughing as Y/n was hiding in the door as he looks to see their captive as he grew surprise seeing it was a little girl wearing a raincoat outfit tied to a pole.