oOoOoOo

Waiting in front of the potions room, in the hope that the teacher and her project partner would appear soon, Lia kept thinking about the extremely unusual meeting with the marauders from the previous day. 

She had never spent too many thoughts on whether others would use this room as well. I mean, why would she? Every student had the same right to experience the dimensions of the dreamy room, if he could find it. But the confrontation with the four Gryffindoors was simply unexpected and surprising. And yet it made sense when she thought about the many unpredictable pranks and jokes. Sometimes the young student wondered if she would have ever enjoyed the possibilities of this room without her friendship with Laurie, but she couldn't find an answer. It would be possible and yet not necessary.

The happy sounds of four students shook Amelia out of her daydream and bundle of thoughts and brought her back to the present in front of the big, old door of a room. She turned her head around and faced the guys that her thoughts had been wrapped around just some seconds ago. And they seemed to acknowledge her too, as she met two smiles, that were forming on Remus' and Peters face, a smirk that could only look good on the handsome face of Sirius Black and a intriguing yet interested look in James' face, that seemed unexpectedly light-hearted.

,,Hello, Amelia." Remus greeted her, followed by the voices of his friends saying their heys and hellos

,,Uhm- hey?" Lia said, making it sound more like a question as she was surprised by the carefreeness that she was confronted with. However, as she took a second of gathering her thoughts she pressed her brows together in confusion, letting her gaze wander of four of the boys. Why all four?

Peter seemed to see through her concern and quickly explained the situation. ,,Oh, don't worry, you haven't been mistaken with the classes. We aren't gonna stay that long, we just finished breakfast quiet early and decided to keep Remus' company while he has to come down here for potions."

Silently sighing in relief, Amelia chose to brush it off and say: ,,Okay. I was already starting to wonder if I switched up the days or something."

,,Padfoot, I just remembered that I still have to ask out my Lilyflower. I forgot because you were rushing me!" James shouted at his friend, poking his chest, his eyes widening at the simple thought of her missing a chance to accept the date.

Groaning in annoyance and disbelief, the boys shook their heads at the glasses-wearing boy that they call their friend.

,,Potter, you should really overthink your methods and ways to beleaguer a girl you're trying to get to notice you." Amelia said, surprising everyone around her. She had seen the way James tried to get the gingers attention, practically begging her to go out with him, trying to look cool.

All four heads spinned around to face her, but James' was the quickest by far. His brows scrunched together and he pressed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. ,,Oh? I don't think I've ever seen you with a boy around here before."

She raised a brow at his defensive but interested voice. Kinda frustrated. ,,That's because I don't need to stalk a boy, trying to get his attention, that would be unwanted anyway. And besides, how could you? Until a couple of weeks ago you didn't even know I existed at all." 

Touchè.

,,However, you obviously want to get Lilys attention so desperately but just try to do it the wrong way and fail."