Without wasting any more time, Gulf changes his tactic from defending and dodging to attack, as he sudden moves by attacking straight to his head, making him knock out cold.

"What a weak ass man, such a waste of energy," said Gulf as he is genuinely disappointed at the man's combat style.

"Colt stop getting your dick sucked by Ash, come here and pick this man up"

"And you Ash, behave," said Gulf while Ash smiles innocently at Gulf who shakes his head while mumbling 'unbelievable' at them both.

After doing what he was instructed to do, Colt takes a small bucket of water. Pour directly onto the man's face, more like water slap his face, immediately he woke up while gasping for air.

It was Gulf's turn to taunting him as he stand in front of him and says; "Wakey-wakey," while smirking.

"Fuck you Kanawut"

"Well, I did give you, your opportunity to fight me but you hit like a child. Sloppy hand and leg coordination but don't worry much about it as you won't be needing them in the future. But we can change that, I'll give you two options for you to decide. Option one, you can walk out here without a scratch if you tell me who sent you and how did you get this picture?" asked Gulf wanting him to spill the beans without actually use force as he add;

"Or, my boys will play with you until you wish you're dead. Totally up to you, no boss, no superior or anyone that you need to obey now, just you and your choice" while shrug his shoulder as if it's totally up to him.

"Fuck you! I will never tell you"

"Okay, so you won't tell us anything, then hmm, what should we do guys?" asked Gulf as he looks at Colt then at Ash.

Colt like a child got his Christmas present quickly said; "We cut him into pieces," in which Gulf replied;

"No, too messy and we don't have time for that".

"Ermm, can I break his fingers first? Like all of them, hands and toes then we shoot him dead" said Colt again.

"Hmm, not bad but I hate the way he muffled his scream. He sounds so, unsophisticated" answer Gulf again.

This time Ash stand up and says; "Why don't we sell him to Dom's lair?" while looking like he didn't say a thing.

"Seriously?" asked Colt as he looks at Ash as he nods his head, confirming what he just suggested which earns him a smile and acknowledgement from Gulf who like the idea.

Gulf nod and smile evilly; "My oh my, Ash boy. You have a brilliant idea" while he slowly turns to look at the man as he add his own additional idea on top of the brilliant.

Gulf turn to look at them both, smirk and says; "We won't sell him but rather I think you two can train him and let him serve others as punishment. How about that?".

Colt smirk evilly while Ash clasp his hands together;

"Well, we can do that. Why not"

"But he needs a name though, like new names other than his original name Knox,"

Knox was surprised to the point he curse loudly; "The fuck! How do you know my name?" while wide-eyed looked at the three as they ignore him.

"What about Neon?" asked Gulf throwing his ideas in.

"Fucking assholes, tell me how the fuck you know me?" asked Knox again and this time he was thrashing around in his chair.

Ash looks at Gulf full of hope as he begs him; "That will be great though. Neon, can I train him? Please boss, please~" while ignoring Knox who was trashing around.

"Fuckers! Tell me how the fuck you know my name!" scream Knox as he feels hopeless and angry.

"Fine~, train him and if he still disobeys I want you to terminate him. Got it" said Gulf as he looks at Colt and Ash still ignore Knox.

"Yes, boss" replied Colt and Ash together while smile at each other.

"Answer me you crazy freaks!" scream Knox angrily

All three of them look at him straight as if he's the centre of attention in which he literally is at that moment. Ash take this opportunity to relieve him from his frustration as he replied;

"We already know you the moment we capture you," with his bored expression.

"Then why do you asked and questioning me?" asked Knox feeling weird at them.

Ash shrug his shoulder as he said; "We don't know, you need to ask Boss,"

All three of them, Colt, Ash and Knox looked at him wanting confirmation; "I want confirmation and you did so by telling me everything well not you but your gadget so why not let my babies here have their fun," said Gulf as he smirks at Knox who slightly shivers at Gulf's answers.

Knox trashed around again; "You crazy freaks! No wonder Lennon wanted you dead" as he spit towards Gulf but his saliva didn't actually hit him.

Gulf looked at him as he lift his left eyebrow while smirking; "Lennon huh, thank you for your information and cooperation. He's your boys, do what you seem fit to him. Make him obey" said Gulf in his authoritative voice as he walks out from the room.

Colt and Ash happily reply; "Yes, Boss" while gag Knox, knock him out and then proceed on changing his outfit.

Meanwhile, Gulf walks out of the place, heads over to the other room that's equipped with a hacking system as he tracks Lennon down.

A couple of hours later, he successfully tracks him and to his horror, Lennon was actually in Thailand and to be precise his picture was taken a few minutes ago exiting MS Hospital with a couple of his men.