Prologue

⁕⁞⁕⁞⁕⁞⁕⁞⁕⁞⁕⁞⁕⁞⁕

At a Large Mansion

A girl was crying and her hands were joined as if she was pleading 

Girl : Dad , please mera vishwas kijiye maine kuch nahi kiya . Ye sab jhoot h . Ye saboot nakli h . Maine kabhi kuch aisa nhi kiya jisse aapko sharaminda hona padeMaine kisi ko nahi maara

(Dad , please believe me I have not done anything . This is a lie . All these proofs are morphed . I never did anything which will bring shame to you . I didn't kill anyone .)

Dad : Oh Please ! band karo apna ye drama . Hamne tumhe khud uss din unki body ke paas dekha tha lkin phir bhi kuch nhi kaha aur aaj ye sab . Maa aur pitaji sahi kehte hn you are a shame to this family. Aaj tumne ye sabit ker diya ki tum mera khoon nahi ho . 

(Oh Please ! Stop your drama. We ourselves saw you there beside the dead body but still we didn't say anything and now this . Mom and Dad were right you are a shame to this family. Today you proved that you are not my blood. )

While the girl was crying , She was beyond shocked listening the last line .  Even the others present there gasped.

Girl : Dad aa .. aap ye kya keh rhe hain (Turning towards a lady) Mom dekhiye na dad keh rhe hn . Ye jhoot h na plss mom bataiye na aap chup kyu hain kuch toh boliye .. 

(Dad wha... what are you saying . Mom see what is dad saying. This is a lie na .. Please tell me na , why are you silent please tell me this is a lie)

Lady just stood there crying silently and without saying anything. Seeing this the girl went numb. She suddenly felt her whole existence a lie .

Girl(murmuring) : Nahi yeh..yeh nahi ho sakta , ye jhooth h , m.. m iss ghar ka khoon nahi hun ... Mai ...

She was uncontrollable still she has an ounce of hope and she looked towards her friends who she believed as her family and that they will trust her

Girl: (to boy 1) Bhai please , mera vishwaas kijiye yeh yeh sab jhoot h , please (to boy 2 and 3) please mera vishwaas karo maine kuch nhi kiya yeh sab jhooth h maine kuch galat nhi kiya , maine kisi ko nahi maara (to the girl) pleasee tru...trust me (her voice breaking)

But what she heard just shocked her more

Boy 1 : Ye sab natak karna band karo . You are a shame to this family. Tum meri bhen nahi ho. Tumhare jaisi bhen hone se toh accha h ki kisi ki bhen hi naa ho .

(Stop this drama. You are not my sister . Instead of having a sister like you it's better to not have one.)

Boy 2 : Haan , humne tumhe bhen maana tha aur tumne kya kiya aaj tumhari wajah se humne hamare parents ko kho diya h , Iss sab ke baad ab toh tumne hadde hi paar kr di .

(Yeah! We treated you as our sister and this is what you do ... Today , just because of you our parents are not with us. After all this , now you have crossed your limits.)

Boy 3 : Maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki tum itni neech aur giri hui harkat karoge , ki tum paison ke liye ladkon ke saath soti ho aur unka fayda uthati ho .. Disgusting !!!

(I never thought that you could do such thing. That you will sleep with people just for money and use them .. Disgusting!!!)

Girl 2 : Aaj tak lagta tha ki dadi-dadu galat hn aur wo tumhe samajh nhi paa rahe hn per aaj samajh aaya ki wo humesha sahi the , aaj tumne sabit ker diya ki tum m bhi kisi aise hi neech , gire hue insaan ka hi khoon h , Aur khoon apna rang dikhata zaroor h

(Till now , always felt that Dadu-dadi are wrong and they don't understand you .. But today , know that they were right , you proved that you also have a blood of some disgusting person .)

Girl was now silent and dead-like hearing everything . The people whom she considered her family don't trust her . No not family , ohh she just get to know that , but the people who gave her shelter. She means nothing to the people for whom she was ready to do anything.

Dad: Apna ye rona dhona band karo aur nikal jao mere ghar se . Tum mere liye mar chuki ho

(Stop crying and get out of my house . Today you are dead for me.)

The girl was still as if she was not listening anything. She was still comprehending the things that happened when she felt a sudden jerk. She came back to sense to see that she was being dragged by her dad. She was thrown outside the house during heavy rain and thunderings and the door shut on her face while she slumped down there on floor. 

(It felt as if even the sky was crying today seeing the girl's pain)

While there was one person who was watching everything and smirking. 

Who is the girl ? 

What happened ?

Who do you think are the people of her family ? 

Who is the person smirking ?

♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡

At Some Place

A girl came out of washroom dressed up in a red dress looking smoking hot and sexy. She moved towards her dressing table to apply touch ups when she heard her room door opening. She looked back to find a handsome boy , drunk and tipsy walking in. Finding an unknown guy in her room alone in such condition make her feel scared but she composed herself.

Girl: Hey mister , who are you , what are you doing here ?

The boy didn't hear anything , he moved towards her while she stepped back in fear until she was grabbed between the wall and him . She could smell alcohol which was making her uneasy. She tried to push him only to be held by him . She got angered and slapped him .

The boy was now angry. He looked at her with rage . His eyes darkened with lust and anger. She was very scared now . He pulled her towards her harshly and threw her on the bed and came over her while she was resisting. He removed his upper garments and started kissing her while hovering upon her. She was feeling disgusted and helpless. He moved towards her neck and move downwards biting her. He moved towards her cleavage and tore off her dress making her naked . She was now terrified. He removed off his clothes too and then tied her to the bed while she was shouting and screaming . He was chewing , sucking and biting . He then entered inside her while she screamed in pain. He thrusted inside her without any mercy .

He raped her and continued f***ing her the whole night while she was now just a lifeless body . He was a beast. 

Who is the girl ?

Who is the boy ?

What will happen to the girl now ?

♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇

How was it ? Shall I continue the story ? 

(Just a clearance - The girls in both the scenes above are different .)

Drop down your views. Read the description too to get some more idea about the story.

❤❤

Your Author

Jhilmil..