She hugged Jin and uttered, "Really, oppa?! Wow...its great! I'm so happy for you.", she stared at Namjoon who was bitting his inner cheeks.

*'Jinnie oppa is so happy with Joonie oppa. They look so perfect together... everybody compliments them for being a lovely couple. After such a long time both of them are getting married but Taehyung...he wanna destroy all these happiness and love. Why? Just because he hate us, he don't want Jinnie oppa to be with us. Aaahh...God please do something. Make him understand please! Please show him the love of his hyung.'*

That instant, they all heard some faint voices from down and recognised whose voices they were. Amber immediately came down and saw Taehyung and Jungkook chatting on something. She approached to them, but before she could say anything Namjoon and Jin also came down. Amber restrained herself from saying anything to Taehyung. She kept staring at him.

*'How can someone be so heartless? Such a handsome...prerty face but such an ugly heart.'*

She snorted annoyingly and averted her eyes from him. Taehyung has realised her eyes on him so he smirked at her annoyance.

That whole day Jin and Taehyung stayed at Kim's mansion. All of them had their lunch together and planned rest of the pending things for the wedding. Inspite of the hatred Taehyung tried his best not to lose his patience but it seemed to be hard for him at few moments.

Finally, later at the evening Taehyung and Amber were left alone. Jungkook has went to his company to fetch some important documents. Namjoon and Jin were in their room discussing about the wedding and also how to manage their works to compensate their absence in their work places.

"Did you see how happy they are together?", Amber spoke as soon as they were left alone, "Can't you just keep your hatred aside and let them be happy together?"

Taehyung sighed loudly, "You just don't give up...right?!", he chuckled, "Nice...I like it. But dear...I also don't give up.", he smirked at her.

"Taehyung, please let them be together don't try to pull them apart from each other. They are destined to be together."

Taehyung stared at her intensely, "Don't...don't try my patience, Amber. Till now I'm restraining myself but if you keep provoking me like this, I'll forget everything and I warn you, Amber you won't like it."

Amber shivered a bit at his threatening tone. Gulping down saliva, she fluttered her eyelashes and open her mouth.

"Tae...Taehyung, I...I just want you to understand what you're doing is wrong."

"Wrong??", he retorted, "Don't you think what you have done its called wrong?!"

Amber stared at him confused, tried to anticipate his words.

Taehyung again spoke agitatedly, "Because of you two my family...my happy family broke into pieces. I lost my appa and my hyung left me. I was left abondoned...alone just because of you brother and sister."

Amber shook her head and opened her mouth to say something but Taehyung stopped her.

"Do you know what it felt being left behind all alone...without anyone to take care of yours? Can you imagine the pain of losing your loved ones all of a sudden without any fault? The pain...loneliness...fear...you can't imagine what I have gone through because of you. My hyung left me all alone without thinking about me because of you. All these years I have endured alot because of you but not anymore...not anymore. Now its time to get back what's mine. Its time for you to repay back for your sins."

Amber gasped hard. With tears welled in her eyes she shook her head furiously.

"Tae...Taehyung, you...you're misunderstanding everything. We didn't do anything on purpose. It just...it just happened because that time the situation turned out awful...out of our control. I'm sorry...I'm really sorry for your loss, Taehyung, but..."

Amber's words were cut off in the middle by Taehyung's raged voice, "Sorry?"he mocked, "I don't need your sorry, Amber. Its too late to redeem everything by a simple sorry. Its time to face the consequences."

He stepped closer to Amber, "Don't show your innocent face to me. I know its just a facade. How cunning you're I know it very well. Not only you took my hyung away from me you even took my Chimmie's hyung away from him.", Amber furrowed her eyes, "Chim loves Hoseok hyung doesn't reciprocate his feelings for him."

Amber's eyes widened with the revelation.

*'Mr. Park loves Hobi.'*

Those words rendered inside Amber's mind with a bang.

"Because he loves you and you...you don't even love him but then also he said that he owe his life to you as you have gone through alot in your life because of him.", Taehyung glared at her with tearful eyes, "You...you are the reason for my Jimin's tears...his pain. I can forgive you for my pain for once but I'll never forgive you for the pain that you caused to my Chim. So now you have to pay for all your deeds, Amber. I'll take my hyung back from you and I'll show your real face to Hoseok hyung too then only he'll know that you don't stand any chance against my Chim. He is an angel and you...such a selfish, self centered girl."

"Taehyung, you're misunderstanding everything. I...I never said anything to Hobi. I didn't do anything.", Amber tried to defend herself.

"Ohh please! Stop your bullshit. OK!", Taehyung replied irksomely and turned his back to Amber.

Amber inhaled deeply and gulped down her saliva. She calmed herself before speaking, "Please, Taehyung! Listen to me. Let me explain everything.", she scooted closer to him and placed her hand oh his arm.

"Don't touch me!", he yanked his hand hardly, making that poor girl to lose her balance.

She fell down on her butt hard, groaning in pain, "Aaahh...!"

"AMY....", asudden loud voice came from upside from the stairs.

Both of them swivelled their heads in unison towards the voice and both of them had different expressions on noticing Namjoon. While Amber was bewildered, Taehyung rolled his eyes nonchalantly.

Do vote and share your comments!!!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜