he growled 17

(Hey, guys, I am gonna say that this is the starter of this book, I still didn't come to the main part of this story. So stay with me. It is just a starter, lots of drama is going to come soon.)

"Zayn, ugh okay. By the way, have you get your grade today?" Harry asked which made my eyes widen with scared. I gulped and said,

"No"

***********************************

It's been a week, I still haven't told Harry about my grade. Harry never asked me about my grade points again. And even if he asked, I would lie. Jed was not coming to school these days, though it is good he is not coming.

I am now staring at the attractive and masculine, green-eyed man in front of me who is teaching us math. I have no idea what he is teaching us right now. I am only staring at his masculine body and his biceps.

"Zayn"

Ugh, the way he talks, making me shiver.

"ZAYN"

His voice oh God, his deep voice making me kneel in front of him.

"ZAYN"

I felt cold water was running behind my back, I jumped and screamed out of shock. All of the students in the classroom burst out in a laugh.

"Zayn, where are you lost?" Harry asked me. I shooting off my back to see who did that and then I saw Louis.

"Sorry, mate. But you were not listening, that's why"Louis apologized, and I gave him a warning look.

" zayn? Did you understand what I just explained?" Harry asked by giving me a scary look.

"Umm, yea....no" I shattered and cursed myself mentally for not concentrating on his teaching.

"Zayn, you are gonna get punishment because of this. Get out of my class right now. "Harry growled, which made my eyes widen in confusion.

" why? I....I.."

"GET OUT FROM MY CLASS RIGHT NOW. "He growled, which made me verge on crying but I hold back my tears. Harry was staring at my flooded eyes but his angry expression was not changing and I huffed, walked out of the classroom. He is too much rude. How can a person be always so grumpy and strict? I sighed and hang my head below. He is so mean and rude that's what I was mumbling to myself, and weeping.

......

I was gloomy for the rest of the class. The last class finished and now I was crossing the field. Harry made me laughing stock in front of everyone. I am too much mad at him.

" Zayn?"

I turned around and saw Harry. Why he is always so handsome? I pouted sadly by looking at him. I was angry too, he punished me unnecessarily. I turned back and continued my walking.

"Zayn, wait." He called me but I didn't stop, I was increasing my pace. Let this curly run behind me. I thought and giggled myself.

"Zayn, wait." I could feel he was getting near me so I started to run and now I had to cross the road. Without thinking twice I ran on the road. I didn't realize I was in the middle of the road.

My eyes widen when I saw a car was running towards me. And my mind was not working what should I do? I clenched my eyes shut. As soon as the car was about to hit me, someone yanked my arm. I opened my eyes slowly, and I saw Harry was thereby wrapping his arm around my waist

"Zayn, are you crazy. Do you know how reckless you are? You can die. Oh god. Did you ever think of me? How I will live without you? You just want a medium for fun and to do mischief. You are too much immature and you don't know how to act properly. You can only drag yourself into danger. " Harry spat loudly while jerking me. Seriously, this curly only needs an issue to give me lecture and punishment.

I shrugged off and pushed him, which made him take some steps back.

"Zayn, wait" he called and gripped my wrist, pulling me towards him.

"Leave me Harreh. I don't want to talk with you. You shouted at me unnecessarily in front of the whole classroom. Leave me. " I screamed but he didn't budge and carried me in bridal style. I was squirming like a fish in his arm.

"Louis, Louis help me. This curly is kidnapping me." I yelled when I saw Louis was there. Louis looked at me but Harry pointed something through his eyes at him. Louis smiled at me and went away without uttering a word.

"What the fuck, Louis. How can you leave me like this? Betrayer. " I yelled at him.

Harry carried to me his car and placed me in the passenger seat. And he walked into the passenger seat. I will lie if I say I am not liking the way he always controls me. I giggled myself, and then shrugged off.

"Do you love to see me embarrassing in front of others? I know you are. That's why you always do that. I hate you. " I said angrily with a pout face and folded my arms above my chest.
He smiled at me and started driving the car.

....

Sorry, guys for the short chapter. It is just a filler. As I have said lots of drama is coming. So please please, stay with me. And please for God's sake give a vote and comment 😅. Love you all.