WILD

Third Person's POV

A teenage vampire named Liane is playing outside the house. She plays all night because she is not allowed to go out of the house every sunrise until sunset. One time, she got some flowers from the ground, removed the petals from the flowers and she put them in her hands. The petals overflowed in her hands and she threw the petals into the river. As the petals flowed, she followed it. As Liane follows it, she smells the scent of the protagonist from afar and she searches for it. When she smelled it, she saw a young woman sitting on the rocks. The girl was naked, her skin is white, her hair is long and dark, and her angelic face formed in Liane's attention. As she looks at the girl, she still feels the protagonist because it means that the protagonist is close to her. After the clouds melted, a bright moon appeared. With the appearance of the bright moon, the girl changed form and became a wolf. At Liane's glance, she was amazed by the wolf's strange appearance. Suddenly there was a noise behind Liane and she looked at it, she saw nothing. When she faces the front, the girl disappeared. She looked for it and she suddenly stiffened because she could feel the breath near her shoulder. When she faced the back again, the beautiful girl glared at her. The girl looked into Liane's eyes, and she knew the vampire was facing her.

"You're a vampire. Don't worry, I won't fight you first. I'm Stellia.", the girl said and raised her hand slightly at the same time.

"I... I'm Liane. Are you sure you can't fight me?" Liane asked with a shudder in her voice.

"Yes. I won't fight you FIRST. Maybe when we meet again. I'll give you something." Stellia said and she handed over the strand of her hair. "If we ever meet again, that strand of my hair will help you. When you see my hair glowing every crescent moon, that will be me. And when we meet again, I'll kill you." Stellia's explanation and challenge to Liane. With the wolves screaming, Stellia immediately said goodbye to Liane.

Before Liane could lose sight of Stellia, Stellia kissed Liane on the cheek, and the wolf girl quickly ran away.

This is gonna be a wild love to us.