7. change of plans

Start from the beginning

when daejungs fist almost collided with jungkooks face, the alpha had caught it by wrist, twisting, daejungs painful hiss coming through.

thus, daejungs counter attack mostly ended with nothing but scratches on jungkooks arm.

sure, the guards outnumbered them and few guards were already in their wolf forms, but they always has plans.

making sure daejung wont be moving anytime soon, jungkook wrapped his arms around the sobbing form of taehyung.

he held the omega to chest and ordered a- "hold your breath".

taehyung was shivering and cowering, body aching and senses muddled by the alpha pheromones in the atmosphere.

"hold your breath, cherry" jungkook had shook the other, enough for taehyung to blink at him and suck in a breath.

"yoongi hyung. now!" jungkooks voice had echoed through, the alpha himself holding his breath and covering both their faces with the long robe.

as soon as jungkooks voice reached his ear, yoongi threw a glance at hoseok and namjoon, before plunching the knife onto the guard running to him.

yoongi took the pouch securely tied around his waist; holding his breath and covering his face with the scarf as he threw it- it landing perfectly on the centre of the battle ground.

white particles emanated from the now opened pouch, it spreading rapidly around the air, particles shining in sunlight.

the guards were stunned for a second.

one by one, all them fell unconsious at their next inhale. they dropped on the ground like dead logs, suddenly all the chaos stopping to an eerie silence.

the particles that danced around the air soon precipitated, falling into the ground like mere dust.

jungkook tapped taehyungs side signaling he can breathe now. and the omega took breaths still hiccuping on jungkooks hold.

jungkook saw hoseok stop by the unconsious form of daejung, kicked him right in the gut and the form groaned in pain.

overall the alphas were mostly unharmed except for light scratches or blade cuts.

meanwhile, the omega couldn't even hold himself up.

jungkook sighed rubbing his forehead as he hoisted the omega onto the horse, careful as not the other wont fall off.

the four alphas and the omega prince rode away, dissappearing into the forest, leaving the kim alpha and his guards to eat dirt.

they didn't go to the same hut, but took a different route.

taehyung was unconsious in jungkooks hold, weared down by the exhaustion.

the 5000 gold coins were still secure on namjoons horse.

but they have an extra omega now, which was not part of the plan.

□□□

a/n:

these two are going to be the death of meヽ('Д´)ノ

oh and omg thankyou for 1k reads! <3