Bella

Daddy, Brian, Mummy, and new surprises.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I walk into my house and sit down on my light blue, very comfortable, beach house living room. My house is quite but not silent. My parents are whispering about something in the kitchen that I would probably care less about, so I don't ask. I turn on Netflix and watch the first episode of the third season of Pretty Little Liars.

I honestly don't know how long the producers think they could continue with this show. Like they are really good with hiding who 'A' is but at the same time, (even though the episodes are phenomenal!) the season is starting to drag and get old.

Most of us, just want to know who 'A' is and why she is doing what she is doing.

I watch Pretty Little Liars until my parents call me over. I kind of predicted it because they were talking in hushed voice. I'm not sure if it's something serious, or just something they think is going to affect everything in my life dramatically when really, I don't or even could care at all. Like if they were getting a new couch or something.

"Bells? We have to tell you something." My mom says to me. She seems happy about something which usually means I am not going to be that happy about it.

Whatever parents are excited for kids are usually not.

That's like a general rule.

I am pretty sure every teenager can agree with that.

Every child can agree with that.

I'm pretty sure every baby or toddler can agree with that.

I walk over there slowly but with my head up so I can at least look like I have no clue it's gonna be something I am going to hate.

"Bella." My dad says very calmly as if he was trying to talk to the wind or something. He closes his eyes and then reopens them slowly. My mom's expression stayed the same though. Her eyes are screaming excitement.

"Oh c'mon Bill! Stop being so overlydramatic." My mom says, throwing her head back and rolling her eyes. My dad also rolls his eyes as a response. "We are having a baby!" She annouces, clapping her hands fast and jumping up and down. "Already ten weeks!" She shouts even louder this time.

I am pretty sure my jaw dropped all the way down and my eyes widened really big. I have been an only child for almost fifeteen years, now I suddenly have to have a child that's already almost done it's first trimester?

"Ten weeks? Why didn't it cross your mind to tell me when you found out?" I ask her, trying not to yell, but showing that I am angry with her. I like being an only child. I think it's fun. Their is always enough money, I don't have to worry about anyone taking my stuff or going through my room, don't have to worry that if my boyfriend ever called this house a younger sibling could answer and then tell him all the embarassing stuff about me. I never have to worry about anything. I was never forced to share the road or even had to share the road. Now I do.

"Well, we wanted to be sure. We went to the first ultrasound today and yes, the doctor said, there is definietly a baby in there." She said, patting her lower stomach as if she was touching the babies body.

"Well, thank you, for making my life miserable." I stormed away and started to regret saying that. I don't mean it, it's just that this baby is very unneccesary and not needed, it would have been nice if the baby came when I was younger so I could play with it more, but we would have a fifteen year age gap. It will be a very young aunt or uncle. Maybe my parents wanted it that way instead of giving both of us a playmate if it was born earlier.