Chapter 12 - Haha chuunin exam goes... BRRR

Comenzar desde el principio

「WHAT DID I DO!?????!!!」

I shouted as I ran with naruto and the kids.

That's kankuro! We're save!

「That hurt...」 Kankuro said after konohamaru crashed on him.

。。。

「That hurt.. You little punk」 the cat man thing said holding konohamarus scarf.

「Stop that, you'll get yelled at later!」 the blonde haired woman next to him said.

「Let's play with them before the strict one comes around,」 Kankuro said.

「Let me go!」 Konohamaru said, struggling to get off.

「You're pretty lively, you little punk...」

「Bastard!!」 Naruto says while running at them. I watch in fascination as Kankuro creates a puppet chakra string and uses it to fling Naruto away onto his back.

「Wha?! What was that?」

「Leaf Village's Genin are weaker than I thought,」 Kankuro said.

「Konohamaru...!」 everyone says.

「It... It hurts...」 Konohamaru struggles.

「Hey! If you don't let go of him, I won't forgive you! You fool!」 Naruto yelled.

Sakura then grabs him in the collar.

「You're the fool! What are you gonna do by getting him worked up!」

Suddenly a rock flew hitting kankuros' hand.

「kuahk!?」 kankuro was shocked he drops konohamaru who directly run towards our direction.

「Why don't you come down? Did you pick up stalking habit from kakashi sensei, sasuke??」 I said still sticking my nose to icha².

「What do you think you're doing in someone else's Village, you bastards?」

「You're the kind of smart aleck little punk that I despise the most.」 Kankuro said.

「Wait! You aren't thinking of using Crow, are you?!」 temari asked.

「My, what celebration day is it today? Why does we have so much stalker in our village?」 I said as a new voice arises.

「Kankuro, stop that,」 Garaa said flatly.

「You're an embarrassment to our village.」

「G-Garra...」 Kankuro stuttered.

「Why do you think we came all the way here to the Leaf Village?」

「P-Please listen to me, Gaara, T-They lashed out first...」 You stuttered too much!

「Shut up! ...or I'll kill you」

「U-Understood, I was wrong. I-I'm sorry... I'm really sorry.」

Gaara disperse in to sands and appeared near kankuro and temari.

「Let's go. We didn't come here to play around.」

「I know,」 Temari said.

They turn to leave but Sakura goes and stopped them.

「Hold it!」
「What is it?」

「Judging from your headbands, you're Ninjas from Sunagakure, right? Without question, the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind are Allied nations. But the arbitrary coming and going of Shinobi is supposed to be prohibited by the treaty. State your purpose!」 She said.