13 || Kiss Me Thru The Phone

Start from the beginning

I'd spent the last few days trying to make sense of Nico's offer and I'd still come up with nothing.

Opening up my laptop, I navigate to Google and instantly get to work on typing my question.

What is an orgasm itch?

And according to pussylover3435 an orgasm was the highest form of pleasure one could receive or give.

I scroll further through the feed, rigoursly reading over what the other virtual users have to say and I come to the same conclusion.

It had to do with pleasure. 

Something Nico had offered me.

My gaze automatically moves towards my phone that's lying on the coffee table before me.

I don't know when or why things had changed between us, but they did and I wasn't entirely sure how to feel about it.

For starters, I felt more comfortable talking to Nico in the sense that I didn't stutter or shake in fear. But he also had the ability to turn me into a nervous wreck with something as simple as a look or a touch.

And then there was the other thing that has been on my mind.

I'd never been kissed- not in the way he'd done it that night.

The soft brush of his lips against the side of my neck or the underside of my jaw had my heart racing and my mind reeling.

Sure I'd kissed before. I kissed Dillian all the time and even Father Kade on the rare occasion. But it couldn't compare to that soft gentle way Nico did it.

It was dangerously addicting, like I wanted him to do it again and again, until I was suffocating in the feeling.

It was truly disturbing and so sinful. How could I fell this way towards someone that's been nothing but horrible to me?

Nico was heartless and he'd probably rip out mine if given the chance to, but somehow, that stupid organ had a habit of picking up its pace when he was around. 

It's not love or even care and to be quite honest, I don't like him all that much. But I can't deny the way my body reacts when he's near me, or pressed up against me with his intoxicatingly deep voice sounding in my ear and making my knees buckle.

Oh Goodness, his voice.

It was so distinctly different. Low, commanding and raspy. And perhaps the promise of hearing it was what compelled me to pick up my phone and call him.

I had questions about his offer, of course, but they had all vanished the second his deep voice rang through the line. "What." His voice is harsh and rushed, with an unusual edge to it.

"Uh... it's Josie." I stammer, sitting up straight as my nerves start bubbling. 

"No shit. I have caller ID."

"Oh." I reply, looking down to the ground, my free hand moving down to grip onto my thigh. "Are you-"

"Is my penthouse on fire?" He cuts in, his voice now muffled by the movement in the background and when I listen closely, I hear a few curses spill from under his breath.