𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛|𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 5

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Neither. It was like I... Will you please just tell me what's happening?" Harry said desperate for answers at this point.

"Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people." Dumbledor said, ignoring Harry.

"Sir-"

"Phineas. You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured... and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey."

"They've got him, Albus. It was close, but they think he'll make it."

"What's more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it."

"Oh, thank goodness. Next we need to...-"

"Look at me!" screamed Harry making the Headmaster go quiet and look at him in shock. "What's happening to me?"

"You wished to see me, headmaster?" said Snape rushing into the office.

"Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable." said Dumbledor. Snape nodded, took Harry by the hand and dragged him to the Potions classroom.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Y/n. Y/n wake up!" said Anabelle trying to wake her friend up.

"No" groned Y/n turning to the other side of the bed.

"We have to leave! I will be in the common room don't take to long getting ready." she said making her way out of the dorm.

Slowly Y/n got up and started to get ready. It was the last day before their Christmas holiday and she didn't know if she was very excited or if she wanted to lock herself in the bathroom and never come out. The reason for that is simple, even if she had time off school she still had to stay in the same building as Harry which was the last thing she wanted to do right now.

She came out of the bathroom, picked out an outfit to wear, and then made her way to the common room.

"Look who is finally up." chuckled Blaise watching Y/n come down the stairs. They were soon joined by Draco and Pansy so they started making their way over to the Great Hall.

They entered the great hall and Y/n glanced at the Gryffindor table only to see Hermione sitting and chatting with a few Gryffindor girls and Ron and Harry with a few boys however Harry was sitting a few seats away from Ron and not really paying attention to what his housemates were saying.

"Problems in paradise for the golden trio" laughed Draco.

"Im going to see what's going on. I'll meet up with you later." Y/n whispered to Anabelle who nodded and went to the Slytherin table with their other friends.

Some people started to stare at Y/n as she made her way to the Gryffindor table but she tried to ignore them. As she got closer to where Ron and Harry were sitting, she noticed the occasional dirty looks Harry got from Ron, which Y/n hasn't seen since fourth year.

"Hey Ron," said Y/n tapping his shoulder "Can we talk?"

"Oh um yeah" said Ron getting up from the table and going with Y/n outside the Great Hall.

"Is everything-" started Ron but got caught off by Y/n

"What happened with you and Harry?"

"Well Ginny told me and Hermione what happened and we confronted Harry about it and i don't know what we are anymore"

"You almost lost your best friend that you knew since you were because of the drama between him and me?"

"Pretty much."

"Did you tell Fred and George?" said Y/n, secretly hoping he didnt.

"Yeah!"

"Ronald!" said Y/n hitting his shoulder"

Ouch! What!? He deserves what prank they will do to him! And besides arent you a Slytherin?"

"So?"

"Slytherins do mean snake stuff, right?"

"Let's just go back and eat."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"You realize you don't have to do this right Hermione?" said Y/n as her, Ann and Hermione were looking for an empty compartment on the train.

"Well Ron is sitting with Harry so i don't have to be there."

As they kept walking they reached a somewhat empty compartment which only had Ginny and Luna and decided to join them.

"Hey, can we sit here?" asked Y/n opening the door.

"Yeah go on" said Luna, smiling at the girls.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Bye Luna!" they said as everyone got off the train.

"Now let's find Ron and Harry then we can look for the order" said Hermione quietly so no one else would hear them.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HELLO! Sorry i took for ever to finish writing this but i will hopefully start updating more as i used to do.

please point out any grammer mistakes!

hope you enjoyed reading!
Have a lovley day/night!

published:31-05-2021

1192 words
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃