V3 Chapter 5:On Deaf Ears

Start from the beginning

Ruby:Yeah! You did it, sis!

Blake:(standing and clapping) Way to go Yang!

Y/n:Good job Yang!

Yang goes to walk away from Mercury, until she turns around, saying something before punching Mercury's leg, breaking it. The crowd starts to gasp and boo at her. As Mercury holds his leg in pain, Atlas soldiers and bots come on the stage and surround Yang, pointing their guns at her. Emerald runs on the stage as well, going to Mercury. Most of team RWBY is shocked, except for Y/n, who leaned on the rails and started at Mercury and Emerald.

Y/n:Something is definitely wrong.

Y/n swiftly leaves the arena, leaving his team and Skylar at the stands.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n looking through footage from his goggles

Outside of RWBY's room, two Atlas robots stood outside the door, guarding it while Ironwoods voice could be heard from the inside.

Ironwood:(inside room) I'm sorry, but you've left us no choice.

We now cut into the room to see Yang and Ruby sitting on Weiss' bed while Yang and Blake sat on Blake's bed. In the middle stood Ironwood, who  paced between the beds. Y/n, however, was nowhere to be seen.

Yang:But he attacked me!

Ironwood:Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Weiss:But Yang would never do that!

Ruby:(standing up) Yeah!

Yang puts her head in her hands as Ironwood sighs. He turns around to faces the girls.

Ironwood:You all seem like good students. And the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did. Under normal circumstances. (Yang lifts head) But I believe, and hope this to be, is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight has passed.

Yang:But I wasn't-

Ironwood:(angrily) That's enough!.. (calmly) The sad truth is, where there was an accident, or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that-

???:(outside the door) Move you bucketheads, this is my own room!

The five turn to see the door open with Y/n entering it, the two robots following to grab him. They stop when Ironwood holds up a hand. Saluting, they head back out of the room. Y/n walk forward and looked straight at Ironwood.

Y/n:I have proof that Yang did nothing wrong!

The four girls looked at Y/n with shocks expressions, while Ironwood looks at him with an irritated expression.

Ironwood:And where is said proof.

Y/n:.. Well I, don't have it on me. But if you can just hear me out-

Ironwood:We have been over this already, Y/n. There is no denying what the people saw and what the footage reveals.

Y/n:But-