Scott caught his best friend staring at her and began to say, "Bud, you should make a m-"

"You know what? Go to Deaton and I'll get Reese okay?" Stiles didn't wait for an answer, he just ran toward to the exit door, hopefully finding his crush. He had to talk to her.

   He quickly ran into the parking and found her heading toward her car, probably heading home. But before she could, Stiles stopped her.

"You know, I have a car, I can go by myself" Reese grunted softly as Stiles blocked her path.

"I know but," Stiles sighed. "We have to talk. About the- you know."

   Reese's body stiffened. About the almost kiss? She wanted to ask but couldn't bring herself to.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Wha-" Before the next word could roll out of his tongue Reese passed beside him and enter her own car, leaving a frowning Stiles on the parking.

The Valraven sat on one of the iron table as Scott, Stiles and Derek filled a bath with ice cubes.

   Earlier, Deaton had suggested a ancient method who can put someone in a trans like state and explore his subconscious.  That's why the boys were filling it, to make Isaac remember the memories he lost when he had search Erica and Boyd.

Anyway, Deaton was explaining some things that Reese considered like 'no needed' and just stared at Stiles filling the bath.

He was attractive. When does he became so attractive? She kept feeling these butterflies whenever he was glancing over her. Maybe it was because of their almost-kiss.

  She was cut in her thoughts when a plastic sounds rang in the room.

Standing like an idiot, Stiles wore a plastic glove over his hand, looking rather proud. Unfortunately, being the sour wolf he is, Derek glared at him with an annoyed face.

Issac took his shirt off, which instantly grasped Reese's attention. He was going to do enter the bath.

Deaton began to ask him questions about the location where Erica and Boyd were kept.

Bank. The voice in Reese's mind whispered.

"The Bank" Reese croaked out before everything turned black around the Valraven.

The wind heightened outside, the leaves fell down on the ground, the window clapped and the light flashed.

Everyone present in the room turned around and looked at Reese. They saw her in a trans-like stage, her eyes was like the green mint she had shown Stiles earlier.

"Something's wrong!" She mumbled while her feet moved mechanically near the bath.

She took Issac's shoulder and his body visibly relaxed directly.

Reese's POV

As soon as I open my eyes, I close them. The bright light was too much for me to bare.