He slid his hand up my shirt, delicately brushing his fingers across the full of my breast, just above my bra. "Don't you find it a bit unfair to yourself that you exposed such a vulnerable part of your body? Don't you have any self-respect?" He grimaced. My breath hitched as the tips of his fingers traced my body. "Were you really that desperate for attention, Adams? Hmm?" he hummed. His eyes boring into mine as he waited for a response. I didn't know how to answer. Or if he actually wanted an answer.

He brought his finger under my chin and lifted it slightly to align my eyes with his. "If you really wanted my attention you could have just asked." He smiled bitterly and chuckled under his breath, watching my chest heave heavier at each word that slipped through his teeth.

"You seem awfully quiet for a girl who had the courage to strip in front of the school." A cunning look grew in his eyes. "Is that why you were sorted into Gryffindor? Because you're such a courageous fucking slut?" The words dripped from his tongue like venom.

"Fuck off." I sneered, immediately regretting what I had just said.

Draco's lip curled into a thin line. He grabbed my jaw, slightly prying my lips apart, "Watch your mouth or I'll keep it busy," he said with a note of menace in his cold voice.

From down the corridor I could hear more students piling into the Great Hall. If someone were to look around the corner they would immediately see the two of us.

My eyes were beginning to adjust to the darkness, making it easier for me to see the grin on his face. My arms were by my side against the wall, one hand of his was on my jaw and the other against the wall behind me. "Why are you doing this?" I gulped.

He licked his lips and chuckled once more. Removing his hand from my jaw, he trailed his fingers down the side of my torso and began playing with the band of my skirt. He lowered his chin and brought his lips to my ear.

"Because you like it," he whispered in a hoarse tone, his tongue brushing against the shell of my ear.

A feeling of frisson shot down my spine and butterflies filled my stomach as his words repeated in my head. Because you like it. Fuck. His voice alone made me wet.

Draco placed his knee between my legs, lightly pressing far too close to where he shouldn't be. I gasped slightly as his knee rubbed against me while he used his thumb to massage circles into my groin. Without hesitation, he lifted his knee up the wall so one of my legs was draping over his. My legs were spread, exposing me to the air around us.

He grabbed under my knee to pull me closer to his hips and lightly stroked my thigh. A pulse grew between my legs as Draco teased me with his fingertips, bringing his hands closer and closer after each stroke. My breathing quickened as the nerves stimulated in my body.

"We both know it's me you want, Adams," he whispered against my ear as he slipped his hand up my skirt, gripping my inner thigh. He slid his hand towards my center, delicately lacing my underwear between his fingers.

I gulped as I felt the metal of his rings brush against my skin.

"I didn't like what you did at breakfast yesterday," his expression was jealous and angry. "Do you know what that does to me, Adams? Teasing and taunting me with something so valuable?"

I wrapped my leg around his torso as he slowly ran his finger along the cloth. It dampened with each stroke. My leg tensed at his motion, causing his hips to pull against mine. That foreign feeling growing between my legs — a feeling I've never felt before, not even with Ron.

"Wet for me already, darling? Did Weasley not touch you enough?" he teased as he continued to run his finger along the center of my damp knickers.

Moving them to the side, he dipped his finger between my folds, and gently started to draw small circles over the collection of nerves. This new feeling — this incredible, new feeling was — was — I couldn't put it into words. I threw my head back allowing soft moans to escape my lips as the pleasurable sensation took over my body.