"Yes.. He can survive on his own"

Izuku smiled brightly at the officer, who was looking confused on why he was bringing a sleepy kid with him. Aizawa drove forward and eventually parked the car at a police station. Izuku had seen Nomu's walking and flying around

"I will go help the other heroes. Go find search for victims of the hero killer. But if you have an interaction with the hero killer, run away. You don't have any license. You are NOT allowed to battle him"

"Sir yes Sir" Izuku put his hand on his forehead as salute.

Izuku ran off to another direction as Aizawa. Iida probably went for the hero killer in the first chance he was getting, so Izuku was going to find him first. He could just feel it. The aura the boy had given off at the train station. It felt like murder, like revenge, like a villain. His Sensei had often the same aura of darkness. Shigaraki had the same aura of darkness. It was all the same.

Izuku thought to himself that alleyways were the best option to search in. Stain's preys were often found in alleyways so it was his best shot. He had send Todoroki a live location of him. He knew the bicolored boy was in Hosu too. Because Endeavor does have his agency in this part of the city.

At one point, he saw some vague figures. It were more like shadows, but Izuku knew he had found them. He could see two bodies on the ground and one was standing before one of them. It must be Stain who was standing. He sprinted towards the man who was standing. Getting closer, Izuku could see the man had a katana in his hands. He was ready to kill the boy underneath him. Boy? Iida!

Izuku hit Stain in his chest. The man stumbled back a bit but quickly recovered.

"Well well. Another hero is coming to 'save' the people"

Stain was looking at Izuku, who was kneeling beside Iida.

"Can you walk?"

"No. It is his quirk. He paralyzed us"

"We are completely out of the battle" another voice said.

Izuku's eyes went to the one who was saying the last sentence. It was pro hero Native.

"Right. Then we need you two to get out of here. I will carry you two"

But Stain had other plans. He thrusted towards Izuku trying to slice him. Izuku dodged his attack and slid underneath the hero killer. It was no use. The hero killer's responses were quick, very quick. He grabbed a knife from a belt and stuck it in Izuku's arm. Izuku screamed of the pain.

Pain. The emotion he uses to release darkness. And darkness came. It went floating out of his body, covering the arm the knife was in. The knife fell now trough his arm, leaving black blood. Izuku shot up back to his feet. Stain was trying to pick up the knife, he needed to lick Izuku's blood, then he had won and could kill them all. But that wasn't easy.

Izuku had picked up a steel pipe and covered it with his darkness. His body was black and one arm and one leg was covered in thick black smoke. Big green eyes with deep black pupils were shown in the dark alley. Rage and pain were flowing trough Izuku's body, making him stronger. In his empty hand he made a ball of darkness and threw it to the villain. Stain jumped away. The ball went in to a wall, making it crumbling apart. Izuku then used the pipe to fire slices of darkness at the hero killer. The hero killer dodged them all. Izuku grunted hard and threw the slices faster. Izuku couldn't hear anything. He didn't see anything other than his target. Stain charged at him with his katana but Izuku simply sliced his katana in half. After that it went in to hand to hand combat.

Izuku was so focused on killing the man, he didn't hear his classmate screaming to him. When he did hear the screams, he looked at the boy. Iida got hurt by one of his darkness slices. His hand was laying on the ground next to him. There was blood all around the boy. Izuku's eyes went wide at the realization of what he had done. He sprinted towards the boy, leaving Stain behind. His darkness was now almost gone. Izuku kneeled down, crying. Iida was now unconscious.