---
Once you fell asleep, Scott and Stiles slowly carried you to your bed. As they put you in bed, they heard the front door open. It was Isaac.

"Stay here with her." Scott mouthed to Stiles.

He nodded his head as Scott went to Isaac.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Scott asked Isaac in anger.

"Whoa chill. I was just helping Allison with something." Isaac replied, not sure what the big deal was.

"You need to talk to (Y/N). She thinks she's losing you. She cried herself to sleep today! She's worried that you're going to leave her, and  Stiles and I are always covering for you!" Scott yelled softly.

"I'm sorry Scott. I'll make it up to her, I swear." Isaac replied, looking worried. You never cried, ever. Not even when something sad happened. You were a strong person, and that was one of your many good qualities. Isaac knew he made a mistake, and he had to make it up for you.

---
As you woke up, you smelt something burning, then you heard some yelling.

"What the hell?" you said, as you took your sheets off and walked downstairs.

"Isaac, what the hell are you burning?" you asked him, as you covered your face from the smoke.

"Sorry, I, uh, was trying to make you breakfast. I'm not really the best with a stove." he replied.

You started coughing.

"I really appreciate the thought. Thanks, Isaac." you smiled at him.

After the smoke died down, Isaac went to you and pulled you into a passionate kiss.

"What was that for?" you smiled.

"I'm sorry for being the worst boyfriend, ever. I really screwed up. To make it up to you, I made a reservation. For tonight at 8." Isaac smiled.

You grinned widely, and kissed him once again. "I love you." you said with a smile.

"I love you too." he replied.

---
After school ended, you went home to quickly finished up your homework and started getting ready for your date with Isaac.

"What's going on?" Scott asked you as he leaned against your doorway but quickly fell over.

You laughed at him. He immediately got up, as his face was red with embarrassment.

"Oh my gosh, that was the best thing I've seen all day!" you laughed harder.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. So, where are you going?", he asked you, ignoring your laughing.

"Isaac's taking me out for a date tonight." you said with a smile.

"Nice. Well, have fun." Scott said as he left your room, and tripped over the rug.

You started laughing even harder again.

"Today really isn't your day!" you laughed at him.

---
You were finally ready. You wore an ocean blue dress, with black heels.

"Hey brother!" you said as you peeked your head into Scott's room. As usual, Stiles was there.

"Do you need something?" he asked.

"Uhmm, I kinda, sorta need you to uh, drop me off at the restaurant." you smiled at him.

"I'll do it." Stiles said.

"Really?" you asked him.

"Yeah, I have to go home anyway, it's on my way." Stiles said.

"Thanks! I'll see you in the car!" you exclaimed as you disappeared.