Name: Miss Shizuka Marikawa
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Nationality: Japanese
Occupation: Art Teacher of Kyoto Academy
Bio: Miss Shizuka is rather ditzy as compared to other teachers, being oblivious to some situations. She can be emotionally fragile at times. Shizuka is also very caring towards members of the class as she sees it as her responsibility. She also has very little modesty when it comes to showing off her nude body, as she shows zero signs of embarrassment sleeping or even going outside fully nude.

~*~*~

Name: Mrs

Name: Mrs. Hotaro
Age: [CENSORED]
Gender: Female
Nationality: Japanese
Occupation: Maths Teacher of Kyoto Academy
Bio: Mrs. Hotaro is strict and stern in ways, and she was also not fond about the school being co-ed. She maintains discipline and takes it out to those who do disobey her rules. On the other hand, she can be calm and gentle to those who she deems should be given the chance. She also has some unique abilities, though nobody knows about them.

~*~*~

Name: Miss KobayakawaAge: 32Gender: FemaleNationality: Japanese/ChineseOccupation: Sports Teacher of Kyoto Academy Bio: Miss Kobayakawa can be a bit more relaxed and not so stressed like the other teachers, though she can be serious and stern when...

Age: 32
Gender: Female
Nationality: Japanese/Chinese
Occupation: Sports Teacher of Kyoto Academy
Bio: Miss Kobayakawa can be a bit more relaxed and not so stressed like the other teachers, though she can be serious and stern when the need arises. She can be enthusiastic about sports at times, though she tones it down. Kobayakawa can generate fields of varying strengths and densities to test those around her.

~*~*~