Chapter Thirty-Three: Brawling & Going Extraterrestrial

"Gate Card open! Subterra reactor!"

Right now, Braedey and Leo were in another Bakugan brawl, the two of them having some fun just to pass the time. At the moment, Vulcan was on the battlefield against Rattleoid, and right now, the serpent Bakugan was knocked back, now returning to ball form and landing at Braedey's feet.

"Darn it. I got beaten again." Braedey sighs to himself, as Vulcan now turns back to ball form and returned to Leo.

"Good try with that Poison Fang move, but you know I have got the better advantage." Leo stated to him. He then held up a Darkus Bakugan. "You ready for one more round?" He challenged.

Braedey now held up a Haos Bakugan. "Let's get it on." He nodded with a smirk.

Both: "Bakugan Brawl!"
Braedey: "Serpenoid, stand!"
Leo: "Mantris, stand!"

The two friends now threw in their Bakugan into the battle, and they open up on one another's Gate Card, Leo's being a praying mantis, Braedey's as a snake

The two Bakugan glow in their respected colours, and they obtain their physical forms, Mantris taking the appearance of a praying mantis, has blades set into its feet, eyes that can see behind its head, and has a large backside a bit like a bee stinger and is used for defence. Serpenoid is a slithering monster that can wrap itself around a foe squeezing the life out of it. Its attack is extremely fast, but the suffering it inflicts is slow and methodical.

"Serpenoid's power level of 320G's. Mantris' power level at 390G's." The gauntlets speak out, now getting their information down.

"Ability Card activate: Marionette!" Leo called, holding up an ability card. At once, Mantris fires a multitude of purple electrical blasts at Serpenoid, lifting up the Haos Bakugan off Braedey's Gate Card onto Leo's. "This ability card allows Mantris to move any Bakugan to any Gate Card I choose." Leo called.

"Oh, man. And with his higher power level, I've got no chance against Mantris." Braedey muttered to himself. "No luck for me at all."