Chapter Forty-Four: De-Aged & Familiars

After the whole backfiring prank incident at school, the Pervert Group and Rebecca's little group have backed off for the time being. This was a huge relief for the Leo and Braedey's group of friends. They were lucky to get some rest from the bullies, and if they did cause any trouble with them again, Leo and Braedey did threaten Harry that they'll get Hana to turn him into a girl again, but what he might look like could be worse than before.

With the antics out of the way, the group were able to have some fun of their own, whether it be Bakugan battles or just having whatever fun they want. For them all, it was great for them just to spend time together.

At the Sunohara dormitory, Braedey, Leo, Diane, and the rest of the group were there to have a bit of fun and to relax

At the Sunohara dormitory, Braedey, Leo, Diane, and the rest of the group were there to have a bit of fun and to relax. Diane was fortunate to be able to sit with the others, especially after the restoration of the home and that included with an expansion of the backyard, now able to accommodate the 30ft tall giantess.

"Okay. So Harry attempted to get you all with some set of pranks, but you guys turned it back and you got him, his Pervert Group and Rebecca's gang, then you turn Harry into a girl just to show how the girls feel?" Diane asked to Braedey and Leo, the latter two having now explained to her about what has been happening for a little while.

"Yeah. Definitely was a bit of a hectic few days, but we have gotten over it." Braedey shrugged back. "But on the other hand, we all got the chance to mock Fujiwara for the whole thing, as well as Rebecca and Tina, and it was definitely the best thing."

"I agree." Leo agreed, who's currently in Tio's lap and his head was stuck between Tio's huge breasts. "But on the plus side, we got the chance to show Fujiwara what for."

"Definitely." Dante nodded back. He was currently doing some chin-ups on a tree branch, while Claudia was holding onto his ankles to act as some weights. "We definitely made them go off the rails on their crazy train."

"Nice one." Ken laughed.

"I'm just happy we all can spend time together and be with friends right now." Tio now said, hugging Leo closer to her, the latter blushing red in response.

"Same here, although I'm lucky not to be squeezed while facing into your huge chest, Tio. Otherwise, I'd be suffocating right now." Leo commented, Tio giggling in response.

"I'm just glad those idiots stopped trying to prank us at all." Braedey just smiled, the others in agreement with him over this, and they all decided to forget about the whole thing and just relax with friends around them. "I'm also happy spending time with you all."

All the while with everyone having fun, Hana was also enjoying the time with her friends, but she forgot to close up her magic book by accident. Unbeknown to her, a faint wisp of magic began to pour out of the book as if like dry ice, with Leo, Braedey, and even Diane inadvertently running through the mist-like magic without either of them even knowing about it. It wasn't until Hana took notice of the open book and she closed it quickly, unaware of what happened earlier.