Chapter Seventeen: Shrunken Down

At the Sunohara dormitory, Prima had just woken up at about 6:30AM, which she felt was normal for her. She looked outside her window to see the rising sun. She rolled her shoulders, then hissed a little when she felt something on her back. She entered the bathroom, now picking up a mirror, and looked to her lower back, now seeing what may be a burn mark. Prima puts down the mirror, collecting a small bottle containing cream that is suitable for her skin to repair any damage. She applied a small amount to her back, wincing a little as if it were hydrogen peroxide, but she saw the mark was gone.

'I should go and check on Braedey.' Prima thought to herself, now making her way towards Braedey's room after she had gotten dressed into her school uniform. 'He did look stressed out yesterday because of Harry and his three individuals alongside him. Braedey might be...' But as she entered his room, she was in for a surprise. 'Missing?!'

This was correct. Prima could see the bed was empty. There was no sign of Braedey anywhere. This was very confusing for her. His school bag, phone, keys, wallet, and everything else were still where they were around the room, so he couldn't have left for school early, and plus, she would've heard him leaving thanks to her enhanced audio receptors in her ears.

"Where could he have gone to?" Prima said to herself in concern and uncertainty. She didn't want to be on the receiving end of a yelling argument with Tessa or the others of they found out. "Where in the world-" She stopped when she noticed a shape moving in the bed, and it was reaching the pillow. So, she pulled back the bed cover to see what it was.

To her surprise, there was Braedey, but he was shrunk down to about 6 inches tall, his clothes fortunately shrunken down with him!

"Braedey?" Prima gently scooped up the little male in her hands, holding him up to her face. "Is that really you?" She asked in surprise.

"Yeah. It's me." Braedey replied as he looked to her. "This is definitely not how my morning was going to start out as." He looked at himself and breathed a sigh of relief. "At least I've got my clothes and they shrunk on me."

"What happened?" Prima asked. "Is this something that humans can do?"

"Honestly, I have no clue as to how it happened, but I've got a feeling that it was Hana's magic book that did this." Braedey took a wildcard guess. "And I have a good feeling that Leo was also affected by this."

"Her magic? I am still trying to come to terms with this concept of 'magic'." Prima sighed in exasperation.

"Sometimes, magic can be a weird and mysterious manner that many people don't understand." Braedey shrugged back to her.

"Is everything okay in here?" Miss Sunohara walked into the bedroom, and she saw Braedey in Prima's arms, much to her surprise. "Oh, my! Are you alright?" Miss Sunohara asked, running up to them.

"I'm fine, Miss Sunohara." Braedey reassured, just as he was plucked out of Prima's hands and put into his caretaker's hands. "Whoa! Please be careful."

"We theorised that Hana's magic must've caused both Braedey and Leo to both shrink down in size." Prima informed to Miss Sunohara. "However, we aren't sure as to what kind of spell it could be, so we'll have to go to Kyoto Academy to try and figure out how to reverse the effects."

"What? I can't travel to school wheel I'm the size of an action figure." Braedey stood up in Miss Sunohara's hands. "It'll cause some trouble."

"That, maybe. However, we have to see if Hana can try and reverse the effects for you and Leo." Prima said back to him. "It's the only way."

𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙'𝑠 𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 (HaremXBraedey)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें